Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Joining Chelsea Is Dream Come True - Kai Havertz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joining Chelsea Is Dream Come True - Kai Havertz (195 Views)

Moises Caceido Rejects Liverpool Prefers Joining Chelsea / Wesley Fofana Takes Final Decision On Joining Chelsea / Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joining Chelsea Is Dream Come True - Kai Havertz by WinningGoals10: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kai Havertz says signing for Premier League giants Chelsea is a dream come true for him.

Chelsea completed the signing of Havertz from Bayer Leverkusen after the German international put pen to paper on a five-year contract.

Havertz signing follows on from the purchase of Timo Werner from another Bundesliga club RB Leipzig, and is in addition to the recruitment of Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell and Thiago Silva.

The Blues also signed young French defender Malang Sarr who is going out on loan with a view to gaining more experience before he is involved.

And speaking on his move Havertz said: “I am very happy and proud to be here, For me it is a dream come true to play in a big club like Chelsea and I can’t wait to meet all the players and the trainers. Yeah, I am very happy to be here!”

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/index.php/2020/09/05/joining-chelsea-is-a-dream-come-true-kai-havertz/

Re: Joining Chelsea Is Dream Come True - Kai Havertz by IamSalt: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Try come my team Enyimba and you go understand how true your dream go be.

(1) (Reply)

Everton Complete Singing James Rodriguez Deal. / Everton Add Doucoure To Midfield Rebuild / Croatia & Real Madrid Midfielder, Luka Modric Clocks 35 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.