Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pls Help, Infection And Infertility - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help, Infection And Infertility (2648 Views)

Watery Sperm Production And Infertility Issues - How To Prevent Them / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by shadow88(f): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
SLIMER20:
from nothing to something glory be to God in the highest i'm free from boundage of infertile. wonderful God
Good afternoon sir please sir my hubby too is suffering from all the listed above and we have been trying for 3years,I have been trying to send you a message but it's not going pls sir this is my email
olaiyarebecca@gmail.com,I really need your help God bless you or you can drop your number sir
My mum stays at Oyeyemi Akute too and I stay there before marriage sir
SLIMER20
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by SLIMER20: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
shadow88:
Good afternoon sir please sir my hubby too is suffering from all the listed above and we have been trying for 3years,I have been trying to send you a message but it's not going pls sir this is my email
olaiyarebecca@gmail.com,I really need your help God bless you or you can drop your number sir
My mum stays at Oyeyemi Akute too and I stay there before marriage sir
SLIMER20
dear sister i pray may answer your prayer and put smile on your face soon as it's for me now just believe that no conditions is permanent firstly i had problem with my email now also i don't want to leave my number in public i don't sell drug i just want advice u base on my small exprience since we wed in 2018 incredible now my wife is seven month pregnant glory be to almighty God

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by SLIMER20: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Richkid2021:
I'm sincerely sorry for the effort , time and the energy u put in outing a smile on your wife's face but is not going as planned I'm not going to sweet talk you to buy my product but I will give you reasons why u need fafrone herbal product 1. u need to detoxify your system and eject the free radicals entangling with your system 2 u need to resuscitate your sperm to function properly and also increase the sperm mobility and vitality do that it can function properly for more information chat me up on the number in my signature.
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by SLIMER20: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Richkid2021:
I'm sincerely sorry for the effort , time and the energy u put in outing a smile on your wife's face but is not going as planned I'm not going to sweet talk you to buy my product but I will give you reasons why u need fafrone herbal product 1. u need to detoxify your system and eject the free radicals entangling with your system 2 u need to resuscitate your sperm to function properly and also increase the sperm mobility and vitality do that it can function properly for more information chat me up on the number in my signature.
thanks this thread is not new i posted it since 2020 because of my fertility issue but now the story has changed god has done wonderful in our life may almighty God remember all couple trying to conceive for people to glorify God in their life amen
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by shadow88(f): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
SLIMER20:
dear sister i pray may answer your prayer and put smile on your face soon as it's for me now just believe that no conditions is permanent firstly i had problem with my email now also i don't want to leave my number in public i don't sell drug i just want advice u base on my small exprience since we wed in 2018 incredible now my wife is seven month pregnant glory be to almighty God
Amen to the prayers sir,so happy you took time to answer me
The journey will end in praises and Jubilations...Amen
Please flash me on this number 07043385561
I will be expecting sir
SLIMER20
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by captainking(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
SLIMER20:
from nothing to something glory be to God in the highest i'm free from boundage of infertile. wonderful God
Congrats bro.

What did you later take that healed you
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by muheeb01(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chronic infections or stds easily lead to infertility most especially low sperm count,it will damage the sperm morphology and motility and won't be able to fertilized eggs unless you evacuate it from your system with herbs...and your wife will have to take from it too...
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by Chrismentor3: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
SLIMER20:
thank u sir, I'm yet to hear from u

Congratulations bro, can you please flash me or WhatsApp me on 09064 965976
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by muheeb01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
If you're suffering from any types of infection,stds or infertility and other health related issues contact me
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by chakaz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
SLIMER20:
Good evening bro. Please, I need the solution that used. I ve spent much that I'm even loosing hope.
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by Chrismentor3: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
shadow88:
Good afternoon ma,I came across your post and I stay around Akute Oyeyemi,I have sent a message to your email please reply me ma.Thanks so much ma
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by Chrismentor3: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
SLIMER20:
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by pussymonger1: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
GO LOCAL ... HERBAL WILL SOLVE YOUR ISSUE BRO , NO GO INVEST ON ANTIBIOTICS ......
SLIMER20:
iam guy of 38y, i married almost 2years ago but we're looking unto God. in last year,i notice i had sign of infections like itching in d prick,burnin and yellowish urine, also pain and lump in my left side testis,ie: testis infection. so i went for semen analysis in lab, my wife also did her own. in my wife result, it was staph aureus but mine is sperm issue, this is it; ph: 8.0, viscousity: low, volume= 2.5ml, pus cell= numerous,
motlity < motile 30% dead 70%,
progression < active 20% sluggish 30%
mophology< normal 30% abnormal 70%
total count = 28.1 multiply 106 cell/ml . i was told that its untreated well STI Doctors in the pls help, what is my problem and way out. we've taken many injections including rocephines but my own symptoms didn't fade also elewe omo's herb, sorry am not a good writer!
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by Doneit: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
SLIMER20:
thanks this thread is not new i posted it since 2020 because of my fertility issue but now the story has changed god has done wonderful in our life may almighty God remember all couple trying to conceive for people to glorify God in their life amen
pls wat did u use. Herbs or orthodox
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by nikkyakins: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Flucoxacillin Injection available call 08034216721
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by Doneit: 6:52am On May 06, 2022
SLIMER20:
iam guy of 38y, i married almost 2years ago but we're looking unto God. in last year,i notice i had sign of infections like itching in d prick,burnin and yellowish urine, also pain and lump in my left side testis,ie: testis infection. so i went for semen analysis in lab, my wife also did her own. in my wife result, it was staph aureus but mine is sperm issue, this is it; ph: 8.0, viscousity: low, volume= 2.5ml, pus cell= numerous,
total count = 28.1 multiply 106 cell/ml . i was told that its untreated well STI Doctors in the pls help, what is my problem and way out. we've taken many injections including rocephines but my own symptoms didn't fade also elewe omo's herb, sorry am not a good writer!
pls did u experience any situation where symptoms didn't fade even while on antibiotics
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by Doneit: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
SLIMER20:
pls did you have any symptoms caused by staph
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by CBDC: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Doneit:
pls did you have any symptoms caused by staph
replied your msg bro
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by Prosmart77(f): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
I understand that you already started with some other things but, sincerely speaking what you need is a stem cell product that is 100% organic with no artificial or inorganic chemicals.

You need a product that will work for you at the cellular level. A product which will go directly to repair damaged cells, rejuvenate weak cells, multiply good ones and, reactivate dormant cells.

Stem Cell product therapy is used to treat different ailments that hitherto have been considered incurable by the conventional treatment system.

Bros, I very well understand your predicament.
I will share with you that which worked for us, NO BE JOKE. NO BE MARKETING SCAM.

What I have does really WORK.

If you are willing to get the information,

Call now or Chat me on; 07034779565

SLIMER20:
Re: Pls Help, Infection And Infertility by sunnyg12(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
rodgermetty:
Bro this is not permanent, so you dont need be apprehensive about it.there is always a solution if you try amazing herbs black seed oil.

You can see over 100 reviews here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil/

Amazing Herbs black seed oil will restore everything to default.
How much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obijackson Women And Children Hospital / The Touching Story Of LATUNDE ODEKU, Nigeria’s First Neurosurgeon / Treatment And Permanent Cure For Dandruff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.