Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Everyone Come To My Rescue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everyone Come To My Rescue (385 Views)

Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt / Francis Dufay Plans To Rescue Jumia / Bitcoins Traders Come To My Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Come To My Rescue by pattt(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please nobody should blame nor insult me, i just need help or advice. I just relocated to onitsha last month, after my meagre factory salary work couldnt sustain me, im in my late 20s and now stay with my sister who is the one fending 4 me, ive been searching 4 work since i came back but cant find any, just any type of work. I still have N50k with me but dont know any business i could start with such money. What i want from u ppl now is either an offline business idea i can start with 50k in onitsha or a job so as to save more money and venture into business later. Pls ppl around onitsha should help a brother.
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by SweetCreme: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
In Onitsha, recycling will work fine. Plastics, paper, waste cans can fetch you considerable cash to grow. Or trade, something you can buy in North and sell in Onistha like onions or yam

The bottoming is to look for what you can bring into Onitsha from outside to sell. Or something you can take out from Onitsha to outside to sell, like female sewing materials.

You can also try Dropshipping and bring in items from abroad and sell to people on one on one basis

You can try money lending. Borrow people 5k to get double. As your client increase your money increases. With Good planning, you can grow 50k to 100k and then 100k to 200k
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by pattt(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCreme:
In Onitsha, recycling will work fine. Plastics, paper, waste cans can fetch you considerable cash to grow. Or trade, something you can buy in North and sell in Onistha like onions or yam

The bottoming is to look for what you can bring into Onitsha from outside to sell. Or something you can take out from Onitsha to outside to sell, like female sewing materials.

You can also try Dropshipping and bring in items from abroad and sell to people on one on one basis

You can try money lending. Borrow people 5k to get double. As your client increase your money increases. With Good planning, you can grow 50k to 100k and then 100k to 200k
Thank u very much, i would have loved that recycling, but dont know how to go abt it
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
pattt:
Please nobody should blame nor insult me, i just need help or advice. I just relocated to onitsha last month, after my meagre factory salary work couldnt sustain me, im in my late 20s and now stay with my sister who is the one fending 4 me, ive been searching 4 work since i came back but cant find any, just any type of work. I still have N50k with me but dont know any business i could start with such money. What i want from u ppl now is either an offline business idea i can start with 50k in onitsha or a job so as to save more money and venture into business later. Pls ppl around onitsha should help a brother.

start smiling cuz you have found a solution..
you can learn a skill..I recommend graphic design for you..
even if you don't have laptop, you can now make a very creative graphic design with smartphone.
graphic design fetches me a lot of money on daily basis.
you can't spend more than 10k to Learn graphic design.
if you need more enquiries, message me on Whatsapp through the Link on my signature
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by SweetCreme: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
pattt:
Thank u very much, i would have loved that recycling, but dont know how to go abt it

You can also get menial jobs where they gather the recycled materials. Find waste trucks or where they gather dirt. There are menial jobs like washing nylons. Etc. Packing goods
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by SweetCreme: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
You can try your hands on learning how to barb hair. Barbers make good money. Use one year to serve
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by pattt(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCreme:

You can also get menial jobs where they gather the recycled materials. Find waste trucks or where they gather dirt. There are menial jobs like washing nylons. Etc. Packing goods
thanks for the information i will check it later. That barbing cant work for now because one would need shop which is very expensive here and clipper, gen, and so many other things which i cant afford for now
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by SweetCreme: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
pattt:
thanks for the information i will check it later. That barbing cant work for now because one would need shop which is very expensive here and clipper, gen, and so many other things which i cant afford for now

Smiles. Youth. Go and train under a mentor first. The shop will sort itsekf after the training without your one kobo
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by pattt(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Realshay:

start smiling cuz you have found a solution..
you can learn a skill..I recommend graphic design for you..
even if you don't have laptop, you can now make a very creative graphic design with smartphone.
graphic design fetches me a lot of money on daily basis.
you can't spend more than 10k to Learn graphic design.
if you need more enquiries, message me on Whatsapp through the Link on my signature
thanks
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by pattt(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCreme:

Smiles. Youth. Go and train under a mentor first. The shop will sort itsekf after the training without your one kobo
ok i will try and c how it goes
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
pattt:
thanks
you are welcome
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by SweetCreme: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
pattt:
ok i will try and c how it goes

That's the spirit. From there you'll form new friendships that will give you new information
Re: Everyone Come To My Rescue by Dixon06(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Try this one All you need is a Paypal account connected to your bank account. To open a Paypal account, log on to: ww w. paypal. com /ng Here is the link: https : // bit. ly / 3lJNaoM Just remove the spaces between the links.
Goodluck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Use This Free VTU Website And Make Money / Mikano Big Generators For Sale At Giveaway Prices / Sell Your Paypal Funds @ 310/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.