Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

“finally Revealed: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online* - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “finally Revealed: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online* (145 Views)

How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online / I Just Made A Responsive "Dummy" Nairaland Site / How To Earn 5-6 Figures Writing Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“finally Revealed: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online* by Myom4u(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
*Finally Revealed: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online*

If you will just give me five minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life.

You see, if you are broke, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of your parents, uncles, Nigeria or friends. Not even the fault of God. It is totally your fault.

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and anger but am sure there is one.

Maybe it was because I was broke that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was broke. Lol. Which ever way, I hated both of them.

But... It all changed when I took responsibility for my life..

If someone like me with an average intelligence can make over N200,000 in two weeks writing articles for foreign clients, from the comfort of my room and in my boxers shorts, then anyone can.

You see, I didn't make an A1 in Englsih language in my WAEC, boy, I had a C6, but in my over 3 months on fiverr, I have been able to gather more than one hundred 5-star reviews from clients telling me how good my writing was. The funny part is, I don't write most of my articles, I use a killer strategy only few of my students know.

I didn't discover this strategy from any book and you cannot find it anywhere online, but if you know this one strategy, you will be able to write a 1,000 word article in less than 10 minutes.

For the record, a 1,000-word article is around $15 on Fiverr, that's N5,400 in 10 minutes.

My goal this year is to train 5,000 youths on copywriting and freelancing.

Copywriting has to do with writing articles, product descriptions, web content, email letters, sales letters to mention a few. This is one skill that will enable you to end the year as a big boy...or big girl as the case may be.

But you need to get clients. That's where freelancing comes in. I want to take out time from my busy schedule to teach you how to get
It is the simplest part.

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn again:

Things I have prepared:

* Secrets of copywriting and
* How to sell online
* How to write 100% non plagiarised articles with 2 strategies I discovered from my personal research
* How to write sales copies that sell.
* How to generate high traffic online

This training fee is completely free. Why is it free with this much? This is part of my commitment in giving back to humanity and helping young people like me become financially independent.

Training starts on Monday 7th September and will end on Saturday 12th September, 2020. After the class, you will have 2 months free mentorship from me.

Guarantees

* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again

Other things you will benefit include
* 5 uncommon ebooks on copywriting you will never find free online: valued at $45

Whatsapp: 08060947412

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Job Seeker Or Want To Develop Your Career? You Need To Read This! / How To Discover Your Talent / Engineering Professionals Or Students Please Assist Me. Which Of The Software Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.