Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem (278 Views)

Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem by ashybabs(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
A few years ago, I was at a meshái joint.
that evening I was quite down trodden for lack of resources at my disposal...
However I met a fulani man who was clearly a herder and wanted to make his order too....
I struck a conversation, and I learnt he did not actually own the cows that he was herding. I was surprised to find out that this humble man who beats cows under the scorching sun is a husband to 3 wives.
There are different realities and people will always have problems. REGARDLESS PROBLEMS ARE RELATIVE
now I am quite categoricaly telling you that no matter how bad life may seem you cannot die of hunger in this day and age.
more foreign aid is available in the world today to prevent that from happening
so if hunger is your only problem, my dear!
you dont have a problem

1 Like

Re: If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
if hunger is your problem you have the bigest problem but it can be solve

2 Likes

Re: If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem by wearsandtrends1: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem by wisest10: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
OP,problem dey oo..life no just balance atall

1 Like

Re: If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem by wearsandtrends1: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
ashybabs:
[s]A few years ago, I was at a meshái joint.
that evening I was quite down trodden for lack of resources at my disposal...
However I met a fulani man who was clearly a herder and wanted to make his order too....
I struck a conversation, and I learnt he did not actually own the cows that he was herding. I was surprised to find out that this humble man who beats cows under the scorching sun is a husband to 3 wives.
There are different realities and people will always have problems. REGARDLESS PROBLEMS ARE RELATIVE
now I am quite categoricaly telling you that no matter how bad life may seem you cannot die of hunger in this day and age.
more foreign aid is available in the world today to prevent that from happening
so if hunger is your only problem, my dear!
you dont have a problem[/s]
Re: If Only Hunger Is Your PROBLEM You Dont Have A Problem by raphretle: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
You think hunger is not a Problem??
Hunger is the only thing that can humble any human on earth... Ask a talkative the power of hunger..

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Please!!!! / Popular Online Doctor, Dr Olufunmilayo In Fresh Relationship Crises / EFCC Recovers Over N4.16bn Unpaid Lottery Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.