Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. (3107 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by adahmiracle: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public.

A tweet of a lady who slapped a man who removed her wig in a public place showcase on twitter.

I thinks our leaders and government needs to bring a summit to enlighten people about the effect of public harassment.

it captured that’s the people were checking something on a board, then the man removed the lady’s wig without her consent.

Due to that the Lady slapped the man for harassing her in the public, the people there did not even give them any attention.

See Images and tweet Reactions here........<<<

https://naijabizz.com.ng/lady-slaps-a-man-who-took-off-her-wig-in-public/

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Deborah98(f): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Is the wig itching the man or what,serves him right undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by illicit(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Some men are stupid

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Sirmwill: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chai
Wetin no go see for suya joint ooo
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by fati2001(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
cheesy

yes, served him right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Respect is a reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Vyzz: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
shocked

You can't just unmask the masquerade without consequences...

This is funny though

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:

Ain't justifying d guy's stupidity but her action was very wrong as there are certain penalties for inappropriate behaviours..DONT SUPORT VIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Deborah98(f): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
DjRicky:

Ain't justifying d guy's stupidity but her action was very wrong as there are certain penalties for inappropriate behaviours..DONT SUPORT VIOLENCE
so what would she have done, lolzzzzz you are talking long talk,the slap was to reset his brain since it wasn't working at that moment...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
so what would she have done, lolzzzzz you are talking long talk,the slap was to reset his brain since it wasn't working at that moment...

afta he received d slap,would u say dat 2 d guy if u were @ d scene?
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Deborah98(f): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
DjRicky:

afta he received d slap,would u say dat 2 d guy if u were @ d scene?
why are you justifying the guy's action,his action is obviously bad simple,the lady did well by slapping him,he publicly harassed her or do you want her to put on the wig and walk away undecided without putting some sense into the guy's skull?
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by merieam16(f): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
why are you justifying the guy's action,his action is obviously bad simple,the lady did well by slapping him,he publicly harassed her or do you want her to put on the wig and walk away undecided without putting some sense into the guy's skull?
U av time replying him, i dont kno the difference between him nd the guy they slapped, dey both need resetting slap
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:

I think u should try 2 always b reasonable.
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Deborah98(f): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2020
merieam16:
U av time replying him, i dont kno the difference between him nd the guy they slapped, dey both need resetting slap
my sister eeh,the guy is just annoying,am done replying me biko sad
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Xclusiveme: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2020
DjRicky:

I think u should try 2 always b reasonable.

Stop talking
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Stop talking

shut up dia..Hw much u go 500usd worth of Itunes card?
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Theboy21: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
why would he expose what she is trying to hide, Stubborn man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by sammysneh(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
He deceived what he gat
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Eileene(f): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Some people can't just mind their business
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Xclusiveme: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
DjRicky:

shut up dia..Hw much u go 500usd worth of Itunes card?
Do U want to give me?
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Do U want to give me?

I want sell 2 u,hw much u go buy am?
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Xclusiveme: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
DjRicky:

I want sell 2 u,hw much u go buy am?
I'm buying at the rate of N370
Re: Lady Slaps A Man Who Took Off Her Wig In Public. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I'm buying at the rate of N370
sold already..Wil contact u wen available again

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Fight Has Made A Lot Of Fans To Unfollow Him On Social Media / Did Martin Bashir Kill Michael Jackson? / Photo: MI And Toolz Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.