Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake (409 Views)

Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / "Video of Rat showering like a human goes viral." [Copied] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by Newsjamz: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jesse's Blog

Doctor that Return 2.7 Million Naira Mistakenly paid to his account has Wed with a Life sized Cake meant to look like his Wife .

The Image of the Wedding cake has been trending Online for sometime and he has taken to Facebook to Explain how the idea of the cake Came about.

Oluh Tochukwu, a medical doctor that trained at Imo State University Teaching Hospital IMSUTH has trended in the past when Linda Ikeji's Blog first broke the News on how he returned N2.7 million that was mistakenly paid into his account. Showing his account balance and a letter he wrote to the bank requesting the money to be removed from his account.

On the trending cake, he wrote

"This cake has been trending for days now on many social media blogs. A lot have been said both for and against the work done on the face as it doesn't look like my wife.

The concept is to make a Human cake with same resemblance with my wife and her attire on the wedding day.. We got to review it on the eve of the wedding so there wasn't any time left for some little corrections.

This concept is Pricey, unique and spectacular.... However, the baker wasn't perfect but he tried.
Overall, we are glad and like the cake the way it is. Rosebede thanks everyone for his or her support"

Source

https://www.facebook.com/1258292322/posts/10223366382488628/

Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by 2babymamas: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
The cake shows how the wife will look like at old age.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by Freestainworld(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
congratulations the able and capable doctor.
Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by Chamberman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
angry
Newsjamz:
Jesse's Blog

Doctor that Return 2.7 Million Naira Mistakenly paid to his account has Wed with a Life sized Cake meant to look like his Wife .

The Image of the Wedding cake has been trending Online for sometime and he has taken to Facebook to Explain how the idea of the cake Came about.

Oluh Tochukwu, a medical doctor that trained at Imo State University Teaching Hospital IMSUTH has trended in the past when Linda Ikeji's Blog first broke the News on how he returned N2.7 million that was mistakenly paid into his account. Showing his account balance and a letter he wrote to the bank requesting the money to be removed from his account.

"This cake has been trending for days now on many social media blogs. A lot have been said both for and against the work done on the face as it doesn't look like my wife.

The concept is to make a Human cake with same resemblance with my wife and her attire on the wedding day.. We got to review it on the eve of the wedding so there wasn't any time left for some little corrections.

This concept is Pricey, unique and spectacular.... However, the baker wasn't perfect but he tried.
Overall, we are glad and like the cake the way it is. Rosebede thanks everyone for his or her support"

Source

It's as if i'm seeing beyond the gown..... grin
Newsjamz:
Jesse's Blog

Source

It's as if i'm seeing beyond the gown.....
Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by decatalyst(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
The cake shows how the wife will look like at old age.

Futuristic cake abi?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
What kind of ugly cake is this
Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by PlayerMeji: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why do we keep believing that someone returns 10,15, 5, 20 million paid into their account has done something honorable?

The truth is the bank will trace the account that money was paid into and freeze the account so that the credited party would not be able to withdraw from the account.

It is messy to unfreeze such an account so most people who get such amounts paid into their accounts would most likely run to the bank to inform the bank about such activity.

What is most honorable is someone who returns a meager sum like unexpected 20 thousand naira or something other than that which the banks do not usually tend to investigate... Why I am saying this is because of a familiar experience that happened to someone close to me, she hasn't recovered the 40000 Naira up till now.

Bank was telling her to go and get police reports, affidavits, etc before they can do anything since last year, she got everything she was asked to provide, still no show!
Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by Fheelzz(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2020
E try
But if hin no return the money dem go still trace ham
Re: Doctor Who Returned ₦2.7 Million Weds With A Human Size Cake by vanida6: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:
What kind of ugly cake is this
very ugly sef sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria Based On Its Influence / Northerngroup Warns VP Osinbajo Over Statement On Nigeria's Breakup / How To Write A Blog For SEO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.