Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion (48378 Views)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties / Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by calcal: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
DO NOT JOKE WITH US! YOU CAN DO THAT IN ENGLAND
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
imagine buying house like dis outside NG, USA should sell d house and use d money for gofundme
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by juniorstar(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
ogbeni kola and jide are the real Hushfathers!!!
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by frog12: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
can you believe it? a property worth 25 million dollars own by a nigerian small man?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by notoriousbabe: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2020
longetivity:
The house should be sold, and the money donated for charity
why charity?why not Stephen, James, Segun or Ibrahim? Must everything always go to a woman?
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Rolexjerry(m): 4:34am On Sep 06, 2020
garugaru:
And some people are saying GEJ was a Saint
Wetin concern Jonathan here.
All these zombies..... I tire for una oooo.
Was kola Aluko a politician?
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Quantitative:

Bros how far.. Happy birthday to your son once again.

I Sent 5people 5k each
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Yus2020: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2020
what of Magu Apc northern are proofs to us that Nigeria belongs to them
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by ovieigho(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2020
garugaru:
And some people are saying GEJ was a Saint
Wait till Buhari gets out of power ....

1 Like

Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by garugaru: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Wetin concern Jonathan here.
All these zombies..... I tire for una oooo.
Was kola Aluko a politician?
i don't know, but then I am sure that deziani wasn't a politician either that didn't stop her from stealing Millions of dollars form us

1 Like

Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Edyice: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2020
This one is dead already ...
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Quantitative(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2020
tolakush92:

I Sent 5people 5k each
Bros am among of the first five but couldn't see anything... O
Guy send me small thing too na.
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by ajl: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2020
MansoryMX:

I support this motion because if returned back to Nigeria, it will be looted again and lost forever this time around!

So, you prefer to hand Nigerian money to American charity organizations? How wise!
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Rolexjerry(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2020
garugaru:
i don't know, but then I am sure that deziani wasn't a politician either that didn't stop her from stealing Millions of dollars form us
I can see u don't even know the meaning of the term 'politician'.
If u occupy any political office, you are by default a politician. Deziani was a politician.
Kola was just an owner of an Energy company. He never had any political office so u can't call him a politician.
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by garugaru: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Rolexjerry:

I can see u don't even know the meaning of the term 'politician'.
My bad he wasn't a politician

If u occupy any political office, you are by default a politician. Deziani was a politician.
True

Kola was just an owner of an Energy company. He never had any political office so u can't call him a politician.
Okay agreed he wasn't a politician but then my main point still stands GEJ and his appointees weren't saints. This Aluko was only able to screw us over because of Deziani someone saint Gej appointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by brightleave(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
MansoryMX:

I support this motion because if returned back to Nigeria, it will be looted again and lost forever this time around!
in-short Nigeria should be sold and be donated to the charity
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by mmsen: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Good.

I am forever amazed at the stupidity of Africans who steal from their own to enrich those who hate them.
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by femifemi1(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2020
God has always been faithful, good, kind, merciful, loving and protective to Nigeria and Nigerians.

We are simply the enemy of ourselves.

We hate ourselves unlimitedly.

We are so greedy and selfish to ourselves.

All what we need to grow Nigeria and Nigerians, GOD the merciful has given to us.

So next time you feel angry about the happenings in this country, just know that it wasn't GOD but your fellow being is just being selfish, unkind, wicked and heartless to you.
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by favor914: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
alwayslearning9:
Is like this Aluko stole more than Diezani and Abacha

Learn project/research analysis with SPSS & Eviews via zoom/whatsapp, for just N5k. Chat/call:> +234 814 565 8405
Stop smoking cocaine.
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by favor914: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
garugaru:

My bad he wasn't a politician

True

Okay agreed he wasn't a politician but then my main point still stands GEJ and his appointees weren't saints. This Aluko was only able to screw us over because of Deziani someone saint Gej appointed
I know my people they were fascinated by his British ascent, he was their foreign hit man, Denziani & Jide Omokere? but he was already a big time baller in the Uk before he hooked up with them, the nigga had all them white runway London models on his jerk.
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by rafcrown(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Under Buhari,they must be looting silently,carefully,mercilessly,professionally, covertly and overtly, heavily,ambitiously etc
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Ryan14(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
All properties should be confiscated, sold and proceeds duly returned to the Niger Delta people!!
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Quantitative:

Bros am among of the first five but couldn't see anything... O

Guy send me small thing too na.

Some people sent me via mail

I attended to my mail
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by juman(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2020
One nigeria is a fraud.

Anybody can be billionaire in dollars overnight.
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by juman(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
America is overrated country.

A third world country where they rig election.
Ask trump.
Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by Lordjiggs09(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2020
EMMY76:

Your contact

Good morning, I'm Alexander and you asked for my contact, concerning land survey, construction works and buying/selling of proprerties in the southeast and beyond. It is 0-8-0-6-4-4-7-3-4-4-3. Thanks and have a great weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.