Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Free University Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free University Study Abroad (1470 Views)

Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed / Application For Tuition Free University In Norway Is On / Registration In Progress: Tuition Free University In Norway, Finland Sweeden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free University Study Abroad by wrchnager: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
Free University Study in Germany for Bsc (1st Degree) Toefl is required.

Cheap/Free University Study in Austria Bsc & Preparation Classes ( WAEC is required)

see details: www.worldchangerinternational..com
Email: worldchangerinternational@yahoo.com
Tel: 07063734735
Re: Free University Study Abroad by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
@wrchnager

You poor thief, you want pple to pay £128 into ur bank account for what?
Re: Free University Study Abroad by Freiburger(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^ leave the poor thief jare, coz na ihn papa get the university.
Re: Free University Study Abroad by wrchnager: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2011
i think we should mind our langauge,how there you call some thief,where on earth is it writen that you shd pay 128pounds to my acc,plssssssss.

when we came up with free educatn to sweden ppl call it scam,but those ppl are looking for admission now when the oppourtunity no longer available.

I can proof to the whole world that there are more than 20 universities in Germany alone where u can study free provided you can meet with requirments.

pls,go seek for information and stop abusing.
Re: Free University Study Abroad by wrchnager: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2011
where are on earth did you see such,who asked you to pay 128pounds to his account,that word "thief"is very abusive.

pls be carefull before making comment!
Re: Free University Study Abroad by justwise(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2011
wrchnager:

i think we should mind our langauge,how there you call some thief,where on earth is it writen that you shd pay 128pounds to my acc,plssssssss.
when we came up with free educatn to sweden ppl call it scam,but those ppl are looking for admission now when the oppourtunity no longer available.
I can proof to the whole world that there are more than 20 universities in Germany alone where u can study free provided you can meet with requirments.pls,go seek for information and stop abusing.

You are even asking for more than £128 in ur website, anybody can click and read those rubbish u posted there, why are u still in Nigeria if all u said in ur website is true?
Re: Free University Study Abroad by justwise(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2011
wrchnager:

where are on earth did you see such,who asked you to pay 128pounds to his account,that word "thief"is very abusive.

pls be carefull before making comment!

No its not. What do you want me to call somebody who tells loads of lies to get money out of pple?
Re: Free University Study Abroad by wrchnager: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2011
too bad we no longer trust ourselves in Nigeria anymore,you can take sometime to visit my office,sorry am not the hungry type.
Re: Free University Study Abroad by wrchnager: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2011
but come to think of it,are you saying free education no longer available abroad,mr,
i have tons of admission letters of Nigerians we have helped abroad,i just hate some1 jumping to conclusion without proper finding.
Re: Free University Study Abroad by justwise(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2011
wrchnager:

but come to think of it,are you saying free education no longer available abroad,mr,
i have tons of admission letters of Nigerians we have helped abroad,i just hate some1 jumping to conclusion without proper finding.

wrchnager:

too bad we no longer trust ourselves in Nigeria anymore,you can take sometime to visit my office,sorry am not the hungry type.

There are free education in some countries but the prob is that dubious individuals like u are taking advantage of it to dupe Nigeria, u are asking pple to pay for something u called 'FREE'. You tell all sorts of lies to get money out of pple.
How can we trust ourselves when we are ready to steal from each other? Tell me this, have u studied in any of those free countries abroad?
Re: Free University Study Abroad by wrchnager: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2011
i was opportuned to study abroad,but i hate you telling me trying to get money from people,thomas like you will always doubt but people who cares will always make it,if all you do is to run away from risk,i bet you can dare,but try making finding b4 jumping to conclusion,not are Nigerians are thief plssssssss
Re: Free University Study Abroad by justwise(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2011
wrchnager:

i was opportuned to study abroad,but i hate you telling me trying to get money from people,thomas like you will always doubt but people who cares will always make it,if all you do is to run away from risk,i bet you can dare,but try making finding b4 jumping to conclusion,not are Nigerians are thief plssssssss

Which country and school name?
Re: Free University Study Abroad by Freiburger(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
wrchnager:

when we came up with free educatn to sweden ppl call it scam,but those ppl are looking for admission now when the oppourtunity n[b]o longer available.

I can proof to the whole world that there are more than 20 universities in Germany alone where u can study free [b][b]provided you can meet with requirments.
[/b]
[/b][/b]
pls,go seek for information and stop abusing.

So what are the requirements? hope they 're also free.
Re: Free University Study Abroad by wrchnager: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
toefl,and some schs required toefl+germany language proficiency
Re: Free University Study Abroad by Freiburger(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2011
^^ Are u also providing free german courses
Re: Free University Study Abroad by jabe4u(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2011
yes FREE TUITION IS REAL, visit www.successtip.com.ng for more detials
Re: Free University Study Abroad by realcom2012(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Study Free Schools Abroad is Real.

(1) (Reply)

Adsu Laptop Wahala / University Of Uyo 2011/2012 Applicants / Nigerian Defence Academy To Admit Through JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.