Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains (35359 Views)

Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest / Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Minjim: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Luchitec:
I have gone through the article again and again, and I can't find any attribution from the judge or the court directly asserting that Prof. Osinbajo played any role in the court proceedings. So, I am kinda at a loss on how the Nation came up with the sensational headline that the learned Prof helped get Nigeria the temporary reprieve. Nonetheless, the owner of the P&ID is a well-known briefcase contractor with questionable antecedents. I hope the case will eventually end in Nigeria's favor.

Let me help

Sir Ross Cranston of the UK High Court of Justice Queen’s Bench Division Commercial Court explained that the vice president was a regular fixture all through the review process.

Cranston noted that Osinbajo's "fraud on the nation” statement in June of 2018 worked in Nigeria's favour.

11 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by fof1: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Osinbajo rectify the horrible mistake of ineffectual buffon Jonathan, the only thing Jonathan knew how to do is to press Diezani flat booobs, the lord and savior of the poverty capital of the south

You are very very Stupid for ur useless Thots and Misguided utterances. Uare d type of ignorant fellows in Society that mislead others.
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Lamasta(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
God bless the Professor Emeritus of Law and our able Vice President, may you live long for our dear nation Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Hardtalk: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Osinbajo rectify the horrible mistake of ineffectual buffon Jonathan, the only thing Jonathan knew how to do is to press Diezani flat booobs, the lord and savior of the poverty capital of the south

So sad a human can spew this after reading, but not assimilating it. All the period Yaradua was sick, who ruled Nigeria? ls it not the same useless cabal that always spring up during every administration that did that rubbish. All through Yaradua's sickness, did Jonathan for once see him? Please go and get a specie of sense. it's called common sense.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by frog12: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
i don't see how osinbajo did anything. can somebody explain
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Freebills12: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
IamWonderful:

STUPIDITY IS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE ADDRESSING THE PUBLIC THAT YOU SHOULD BE CIVIL. BELIEVE ME INTERNET NEVER FORGET, THIS WRITE UP WILL STILL FIND SOMEDAY.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Seunelvis(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2020
King44:
I think APC are trying to sell Osinbajo to us.

As if we are mumu in this country.

Well we are our own problem.
if them sell am to you won't you buy abi it is Atiku, keakwanzo, Tambuwa even Tinubu u want to buy
let's leave party and ethnic sentiments and vote right ooo. That's my own.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by frog12: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2020
tell us more. they say Shasore sold us out. so what did Osinbajo know?

LaEvilIMiss:

Osinbajo and Shasore are tight like akara and bread. Osinbajo knew from the start so stop making him look like a savior
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by DanHaske: 12:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Goke7:
can we just hide this our VP for now, the hawks out there against this man, no be here o!
It's just Tinubu against him, no one else
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by eazymoni: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2020
IamWonderful:
and your lifeless father in aso rock effectively "improved" the poverty from the south to make Nigeria the main poverty capital of the world.
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by RPG2020(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2020
Can someone please help explain the situation na we dey here
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by marsman: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2020
IamWonderful:
Bro you are truly wonderful with your comment

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by K4daniel: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Now imagine if we made the VP our next President..what and where would Nigeria be.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Jaisman26(m): 1:52am On Sep 06, 2020
IamWonderful:
hehehehe see so GEJ Achievements still d pain your kind of person abi? in fact to call you idiot just d hungry me but let me reserve my strength for a reasonable comment.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by wink2015(m): 1:54am On Sep 06, 2020
My questions is why is it that the federal government did not look for another trustworthy company to signed a transparent gas contracts to replace the fraudulent one signed with P & ID so that the good people of cross river state do not loss out.

Instead the Buhari administration because of his anti south policy went for another gas contract that will be linked via gas pipeline from Niger delta region through Ajaokuta to kano.
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Luchitec(m): 2:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Thanks but no thanks. Prof Osinbajo’s public utterance/opinion had no influence on the court case. Court decisions all over the world are based on evidence/proven facts, and not hearsay. The comment attributed to Justice Ross Cranston is the Nation’s spin. See the links below for the “heroes” and “villains” in the case.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/412430-pid-scandal-how-nigeria-secured-major-victory-in-uk-court.html

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/05/buhari-deals-fatal-blow-to-pid-court-says-case-of-fraud-proven/

In as much as I think that the current Attorney General of the Federation is corrupt, the credit for the present relief belong to the Attorney General’s Office. The brazen attempt by the Nation newspaper to divert attention from the main villain in the mess, Mr. Supo Shasore, a former Attorney-General of Lagos State is very laughable.

Minjim:

Let me help

Sir Ross Cranston of the UK High Court of Justice Queen’s Bench Division Commercial Court explained that the vice president was a regular fixture all through the review process.

Cranston noted that Osinbajo's "fraud on the nation” statement in June of 2018 worked in Nigeria's favour.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Mayflowa(m): 2:09am On Sep 06, 2020
IamWonderful:

But it wasn't Jonathan that signed the contract even while he was acting president for the ill-Yaradua. There were government cartel led by Yaradua's wife that seize hold of the nation at the time

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Nnaemeka5g: 2:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Nigeria is a finished country, & the British will want to appeal the Case.
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Xinox: 2:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Good work!

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by anonimi: 2:44am On Sep 06, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:
He does the needful at the right time. His brilliance and intellectual capacity with regards to issues of Law can't be rivalled.

The same capacity used to bequeath Lagos with the yoke of ThiefNuibu’s obscene pension and Alpha Beta company tax collection?

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by anonimi: 2:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Mayflowa:
But it wasn't Jonathan that signed the contract even while he was acting president for the ill-Yaradua. There were government cartel led by Yaradua's wife that seize hold of the nation at the time

Jonathan was not the Acting President yet in January 2010 when the deal was signed.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by anonimi: 2:48am On Sep 06, 2020
marsman:

Bro you are truly wonderful with your comment

Truly wonderful with the lies that excite the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC so well

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by anonimi: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2020
K4daniel:
Now imagine if we made the VP our next President..what and where would Nigeria be.

Why did we not make him president in 2015, instead of the dead wood, incompetent looter in Aso Rock?
The same question for 1979 when Ekwueme was Vice President to Shagari?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7305657_fbimg1529004325667_jpeg1abfd152da2ea2e260e851c8b66d0af8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7768449_7617374a1a2941d93c0470da952a3cbb8193672jpegjpeg2a55457c2100fca0ce657ce8f484f81a_jpeg_jpegc0aa2d8cea50b9396b2268aae2dd1456

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Luchitec(m): 3:08am On Sep 06, 2020
You are quite correct. According to the current AGF, the late Minister of Petroleum (Rilwanu Lukman) played a key role in the fraudulent P&ID contract. That was the last major contract Rilwanu Lukman approved before the cabinet was eventually dissolved by Goodluck Jonathan.
Mayflowa:

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by freemi(m): 3:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Sam0:
That's why I want him to be president come 2023, just too intelligent and you hardly see him reading from book while giving his speech.This man is our Obama
pls tel em. I will mobilize d whole south south 4 him. He must contest, he must b president

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Congrats321(m): 3:42am On Sep 06, 2020
So much hatred. Sorry

IamWonderful:
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by Congrats321(m): 3:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Heartbender:
I won't dignify you by calling you stupid. GEJ couldn't have signed the contract without Yar'Adua's say so, ill or not. And the negotiations couldn't have been agreed upon in January, 2010. It must have begun either years back or at least,the year before. But mumu no go allow you get sense
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by baby124: 4:20am On Sep 06, 2020
These P&ID are the daftest set of fraudsters. How can you have the mind to claim 10bn from a country? When you did no work? Even if it Britain or America, and you did the contract, such a contract must not have one error in its execution or they counter sue you for almost half of your claims. If your fight is too much, the dig your history and bomb your ancestors out of existence. Rubbish. They exposed themselves. At the end of the day, kobo they will not see. They may even be counter sued. They should have pressed for 1-5m and run away, in an opposition government for that matter? But no, their greed has exposed them.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by murecool(m): 4:22am On Sep 06, 2020
I’m not surprised at all.
Osinbajo is always saving this country from calamities. He’s responsible for the peace we are enjoying in the Niger-Delta region.
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by frog12: 4:46am On Sep 06, 2020
they are regretting it i think. they plan it with government insiders. so if jonathan settle with 1billion dollars they go smile to the bank, but buhari no gree, so when it come balloon to almost 10 billion dollars, their sponsors come expose themselves and change script say p&id steal him idea. to steal money like that from a country, they go fit wipe their families off the face of the earth. these people are playing a very dangerous game!

baby124:
These P&ID are the daftest set of fraudsters. How can you have the mind to claim 10bn from a country? When you did no work? Even if it Britain or America, and you did the contract, such a contract must not have one error in its execution or they counter sue you for almost half of your claims. If your fight is too much, the dig your history and bomb your ancestors out of existence. Rubbish. They exposed themselves. At the end of the day, kobo they will not see. They may even be counter sued. They should have pressed for 1-5m and run away, in an opposition government for that matter? But no, their greed has exposed them.
Re: How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains by frog12: 4:48am On Sep 06, 2020
no be only osinbajo see am as fraud and scam, every nigerian see am too. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

murecool:
I’m not surprised at all.
Osinbajo is always saving this country from calamities. He’s responsible for the peace we are enjoying in the Niger-Delta region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects / 14 Facts About Nigeria You Might Not Know / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.