Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Revealed: 6 Secret Steps That Would Help You To Save Money Effectively While Spe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed: 6 Secret Steps That Would Help You To Save Money Effectively While Spe (146 Views)

[revealed]: 6 Ways To Run Your Business FASTER! / Oil Sector Fast Losing Attraction, Says SPE / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: 6 Secret Steps That Would Help You To Save Money Effectively While Spe by iamdrduru: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
[img] http://res.feednews.com/assets/v2/4f7d6bfe42208500afa451ea3114f835?quality=uhq&resize=720[/img]

We all want to save money. And whether it's by denying yourself shawarma once a week or putting off an exotic family vacation, everyone has their way to save.

No matter who you are and your monthly income, the least you should save yearly as a Nigerian should be N130,000. Yes, even if you are a student. Don’t worry. It is very easy. I would show you how you can do that without cutting down on your expenses.

Are you surprised? Saving shouldn’t prevent you from flexing. It should be Fun. You shouldn’t deny yourself of some privileges and enjoyment because you’re saving.

Before I show you how to save N130,000 in 52 weeks here are

5 SECRET Steps that would Help You to Save Effectively

1 Eliminate Your Debts

You can’t save properly when you have lots of people you’re owing. It would drag you back because your debtors would always be demanding their money from you. No matter how hard you try, you would end up digging into your saving and paying them.

2 Set Saving Goals

One of the things that would help you to save more is visualizing what you are saving for. If you need motivation, set saving targets along with a timeline you want to complete saving for that thing.

That car you want to buy at the end of the year. That house you want to build. Visualize it and you would get motivated to save more.

3 Record Your Expenses.

Check all your expenses and know the unnecessary things you spend on. Cut them out. when you begin to record your expenses, you would be surprised to see how you spend much on unnecessary things.

Let me give an example. a packet of cigarettes cost about 200 Naira. Building blocks costs roughly the same amount. some people smoke more than 5 packs of Cigarettes in a month if not weekly. As little as the 200 looks, you're smoking a house away.

Do You Remember I told you I would show you a way to save without cutting down your expenses? Hang on, I would soon get to that.

4) Save Money Automatically.

You can tell your bank or use some mobile apps to automatically deduct a specific amount of money from your account to another account which you’ve set aside for saving. This way, even if you’re lazy to start saving, you would save.

All these tips won’t be very effective without a saving plan. To save effectively you need a plan that would guide you. This is what a saving plan would do for you.

1) A plan would help you to know the amount of money you need to save per day or week.

3) A plan helps you to be disciplined and stick to the amount you are supposed to save. It puts you in check

4) It helps you to monitor your progress and motivate you to save even more.

5) It breaks saving down so you don’t see it as something big that would deprive you of so many pleasure.

6) It helps you to save without cutting down on your expenses.

Having a good saving plan is the key to saving without cutting down your expenses. When I started I said that the least every Nigerian should save should be 130,000. Yes, with a good saving plan you can save up to that and still be enjoying life.

You don’t have to worry about creating a plan. I came across a very good plan that helped a 21 year old Nigerian save about 120,000N in a year with his 20k per month job. It is called the 52 weeks Secret Plan. Even if you are a student, this plan can help you to also save about 100,000N each year.

Guess what?

You just have to start with 100 Naira. There also options available to save 1 million and 10 million depending on your level of income.

The 52 weeks Secret plan cost about 5,000N on Fiwabooks but the director agreed to give it out for 1,000N, only for a limited time. You can send them a message on Facebook requesting for the plan by clicking on this link below.

https://m.me/fiwabooks

The plan also would show you the best way to save your money without putting it in the bank. Inflation rate is over 12% and the central bank recently announced that banks would only be giving intrest rates of 1.2%. so the plan would show you the best way to save your money and get high profit.

It also contains 10 trusted platforms where you can invest your money and get good returns. You would also get a free budgeting template that would help you to budget your expenses.

So there you have it. None of you have an excuse not to have atleast 100,000N in your bank account at the end of every year.

Re: Revealed: 6 Secret Steps That Would Help You To Save Money Effectively While Spe by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na ur hustle u Dy my brother.. enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Use This New Method To Accumulate Bitcoins / Budget Support: IMF, World Bank Conditions Behind Subsidy Withdrawal, Electricit / My Money Making Secret And Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.