Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

2020 So Far - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2020 So Far (150 Views)

Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / A Nairalander Aviation Journey So Far.. / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 So Far by stanley70: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
2020 SO FAR
=========

I never understood the power of loneliness and empty pockets till the unplanned global pandemic came to limelight (shutdown every nation��).

If you read my last written post you'd relate with my frustration. And just in case you didn't, you can click on the link below to have a sneak pick�

CLICK HERE

Okay... Back to the main ish!

Being talented is never enough, neither is being creative enough to scale in this digital space.

I had taken some courses earlier, but many of which I stopped half way... It didn't add much value to me because of my lack of dedication and consistency, worst of all was my indiscipline �.

Thanks to 2020 and it's shutdown�I maximized it!

I can beat my chest and say I compete with any international standard digital marketer in this space (No be moi moi)

Journey started in 2017, relaxed in late 2018 to early 2019. Thanks to my mentor and boss Paul C. Ibe who gave me the platform to intern at Eehub where I grew exponentially, discovering another sphere of life, meeting people who used the amazing co-work space to do exploits. especially those mind blowing techies.

Okay, so school called back and being in final year I had a lot of route to navigate...��

Just few months into 2020 and Boom! Operation go and stay put in your house came to my rescue�

Chaiii! It has been awesomely lonely touring the path of deliberate growth alone with no hand to guide you as there was no movement which in turn led to a hike in T.fare. That being there with the little funds with me, Data was priority ooo.

But, thank God for the loneliness and the empty pocket tho... I have grown beyond my growth in the last five (5) to six (6) years.

Recently, I was gifted a platform to train a firm's sales team and I was amazed at how good I was...

I have trained various students (paid training) and still training students now (what a bumbshell).

That's not the most amazing part ooo...

But I'd continue in my next post tho�
Stay blessed and keep growing. Church resumes tomorrow! #BACKTOZION

#Melhors #InegbenStanley #DigitalMarkter #DeliberateGrowth #2020Lockdown

(1) (Reply)

Google Pay Support Number +91=8478=995=714 Google Pay Customer Care Number / How To Monetize Your Music On Tunezsell.com / Personal Assistant Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.