Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,708 members, 7,865,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ae-funai Vc Students Support Fund Beneficiary Returns To Give Thanks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ae-funai Vc Students Support Fund Beneficiary Returns To Give Thanks (147 Views)

Breaking: ASUU, Nasu Shut Out Lasu Vc, Students As School Resumes / Franco-funai Beneficiary Returns From France / Soldier's Wife Returns To Secondary School After Child Bearing In Enugu. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ae-funai Vc Students Support Fund Beneficiary Returns To Give Thanks by cyborgFUNAI: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
It was like the story of the ten lepers healed by Jesus Christ with only one returning to give thanks to Jesus, their benefactor, as reported in the Book of Luke, Chapter 17 verses 11 to 17; When on Tuesday September 2, 2020, a beneficiary of the Vice- Chancellor Students Support Fund, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State, Miss Angela Awuloha, came back at the expiration of her National Youth Service, to thank VC, Prof Chinedum Nwajiuba and University Management for helping her conclude her studies successfully through the fund.

MRS. GRACE EZE-ALI, COORDINATOR VC’S OFFICE, INTRODUCING THE BENEFACTOR
The 2018 Psychology graduate, who hails from Abia State, told her pitiable story of the loss of her sponsor during her 200 level with almost all hope of continuing lost, but for the intervention of VC, Prof Nwajiuba, through his Students Support Fund. Miss Awuloha said that it was the grace of God that she was remembered by Prof Nwajiuba, the voice of the voiceless and helper of the helpless, who, out of his large heart, she benefited from the fund and completed her studies in the university.

MISS ANGELA AWULOHA
“ The day I collected the receipt of payment of my school fees, I told myself I must come back to say thank you Vice- Chancellor, Prof Chinedum Uzoma Nwajiuba and the university management for making it possible for me to graduate”, she stated, praying that God will continue to guide, protect and bless Prof Chinedum and Nwajiuba family and as he goes about doing good, God and posterity will remember and reward him.

DVC, PROF. AKOH SPEAKING
Professor Denise Akoh, DVC, Academic, who received Miss Awuloha, on behalf of VC, thanked her for remembering to come back to pay homage and express her profound gratitude to her benefactor and Alma mater. He said she had just replicated the story of the only one leper, who out of the ten healed by Jesus Christ, returned to give thanks, encouraging her to continue to show good examples in her endeavours, to keep attracting the blessing and favour of God through men and women of good will.

(R-L) PROF. AKOH, MISS ANGELA AWULOHA, MRS. GRACE EZE-ALI, COORDINATOR VC’S OFFICE,CHRIS AKUBUIRO, PRO.

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Industry Value Chain / NIWA Organizes Training For Boat Drivers In Delta / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.