Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Beware Of New Scam With Catfish And Crayfish Offers For Sale By Fraudsters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of New Scam With Catfish And Crayfish Offers For Sale By Fraudsters (416 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of New Scam With Catfish And Crayfish Offers For Sale By Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
BEWARE OF NEW SCAM WITH CATFISH AND CRAYFISH FRAUDSTERS CLIAMING TO BE BASED ORON AKWA IBOM STATE
I came across Facebook posts by Ameduwada sea foods ltd , also with a sister company Oron sea food ltd offering to sell Oron crayfish to me.They also included this number used for calls or WHATSAPP 09039726522 with their address as No 11 college road , oro, Oron , AKWA IBOM state.
They provided two two bank accounts for me to pay into after which the crayfish would be delivered to me in ONITSHA .

The bank accounts are as follows
Account name: Catfish foodmart
Account number:1397736284
Bank: Access bank

and

Account name: Imabong Edibles
Account number: 1401956237
Bank:Access bank

I paid N11,5500 into the Imabong Edibles account on August 1,2020. by 13:55 through mobile transfer from my FCMB account with description QR Q 10371899663. I was supposed to get the products after 24 hours , but despite all my communication with him on WHATSAPP I have not gotten any reply nor my products ordered.His phone is no longer available except the WHATSAPP.

I now found out that this is the new scam used by 419 persons to dupe innocent persons.I have already written to the Commissioner of police in AKWA IBOM STATE and ACCESS BANK HEAD OFFICE via online to investigate and block the accounts and persecute them .Only the AKWA Ibom police command contacted me to resend the petition.

I used true caller to track the name of the owner of the phone and it is listed as Crayfish Oporo Dryfish.

If you must buy crayfish or catfish from Oron or any other part of Nigeria please insist on payment after delivery . Once the goods are delivered right at your door step or a place you chose , you then pay the driver who delivered it.

THIS ACTION WOULD SERVE AS A DETERANT TO THOSE WHO SPOIL THE NAME OF GENUINE ONLINE TRADERS AND FARMERS AND THOSE SCAMMERS OPERATING FROM AWKA IBIOM

FRANCIS OBINNA OKOYE
International Journalist and International member Amnesty International African region
Re: Beware Of New Scam With Catfish And Crayfish Offers For Sale By Fraudsters by Madibah(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Omo ase
Re: Beware Of New Scam With Catfish And Crayfish Offers For Sale By Fraudsters by hisgrace090: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
All manner of crimes on the increase daily.

(1) (Reply)

Country Were You Need Wheelbarrow To Carry $100 / Surviving Fund Alert / How To Create An Eccomerce Platform For Your Business For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.