Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Are There Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Make Money Online? (232 Views)

|| Legit And Easy Ways Nigerians Can Make Money Online In 2021 / Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Make Money Online? by jacobton94: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
I usually get this question a lot from fellow Nigerians, so i decided to write about it today.

With the advent of internet and smart phone technology, a lot of opportunity have emerge on the cyber world creating a global village were people meet, interact and transact. But with time things moved forward, and today we can see a lot of website creating job opportunities to people world wide.

But the case of Nigeria has been a different story. Most job employment websites have been denying Nigerians opportunity to participate on their platform due to different allegation of internet fraud.

A lot of honest Nigerians have suffered this unfortunate situation we find ourselves. Because of this i decided to make a detail research of how Nigerians can make money online through a platform and a system designed to help its people make a living online.

The platform i decided to try is Known as StackEarning. StackEarning is an online platform designed to help Nigerians work from the comfort of their home by writing articles and selling, Playing trivia games and selling digital contents such as eBook.

The platform is designed to accommodate anyone wanting to create a reliable income online.

On [b]stack earning [/b]you can decide how much you want to sell your articles or digital contents. That was one of the major reason i fell in love with the platform at first. For example you wrote an eBook on how to startup a small business and it sells for 3000 naira, the company will take 30 percent for every sales you make.

The interesting thing about the platform is the fact that you don't need to worry about running ads or making sales, the company handles the marketing. All you need to do is to create quality contents. This content will be reviewed by an admin and rated from one star to five star depending on the quality.

They also have a referral that allows you to earn from your referral link.

I wrote a detailed review about the platform here just in case you want to know more

https://www.reviewerblock.com/2020/09/stack-earning-legit-or-scam.html

For those who want to start instantly you can sign here

https://stackearning.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn $20-$40 Extra From Upwork Review. / Phone Business / Customize T-shirts That Wins Over 1 Million Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.