Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday (15033 Views)

Steer Clear Of Crowd1 Investment. They Are Fraudsters / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday by Zepros29(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Witnesstony28:
Pls I need to inform everyone on this platform of a fraudulent group of persons who present themselves as crypto sellers and have the ability to double your investments within 45 mins of investing with them.

The have a telegram group named Access Capital Investments.

As at yesterday, they scammed me of 45,000.

I started with 5k, they paid me 10k, I invested another 5k and they paid me another 10k. Then I invested 20k for them to pay me 40k, one of the guys then called me and said I needed to upgrade because the want to make me their agent in my area (this is because I told some persons around me who did and got some more money).

This guys then said that, the will upgrade me to VIP if I pay more 40k to make 180k.

I was sceptical at first oh, but then went ahead to send the 40k.

Na so my people, one of these guys take switch off his phone. Then followed with not taking my calls. Then since yesterday evening nothing oh has entered my account.

I almost lost my mind but I had to hold myself and my friends consoled me.

Pls be careful. There are sharks � prowling.

I also want to ask if there is anything I can do to recover my money. I still have the account number of the guy. I am thinking of going diabolical but I still want to know if there is any way I can get my money back.

Pls admin, I need this plea at Frontpage. Pls.

Please how have you gone about it?
Re: Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday by Snooop(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Nawoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja / Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! / Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.