Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Thiago Alcantara Breaks Silence On Liverpool Transfer With Strong Statement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thiago Alcantara Breaks Silence On Liverpool Transfer With Strong Statement (410 Views)

Thiago Alcantara Breaks Premier League Record / Liverpool Agree £25m Thiago Alcantara Deal / Real Madrid Set To Buy Thiago Alcantara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thiago Alcantara Breaks Silence On Liverpool Transfer With Strong Statement by Panti7: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2020
Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara has denied telling the Champions League winners that he wants to leave.

The Spain midfielder is understood to be keen on a new challenge after seven years with the German giants.

The 29-year-old was instrumental as Hansi Flick’s men claimed European glory last month, but has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is a big admirer of Thiago, and has been tipped to make a move if they can do a deal at a reasonable price - while it’s been suggested that the player would be keen on a move to Anfield.

But speaking ahead of Spain’s clash with Ukraine on Saturday, Thiago, when asked about his future, went against what has been said by Bayern’s top brass.

"I have not told anyone that I'm leaving," declared the playmaker on Saturday.

“Every year you put me at a different club.

“For me, my future is tomorrow's game and there is nothing more to say.

"I neither care nor am I interested. What interests me is tomorrow."

It comes after Thiago told ZDF on Thursday night: "Bayern is my home and I am happy to be there."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkHxSddzg58

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/thiago-alcantara-liverpool-transfer-declaration-22633565.amp
Re: Thiago Alcantara Breaks Silence On Liverpool Transfer With Strong Statement by paulolee(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
d story continues

(1) (Reply)

Saka Will Regret Not Playing For Nigeria – Fans / Liverpool Sign Brazil Star, Marcelo Pitaluga / Gambling In Nigeria: An Illustration Of The Gambling Industry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.