Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) (52759 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

According to your signature, where are the
prayers to be said?
none.

What kind of phone do you use bro...

Once you click on my Id. Scroll Down, You will see the Prayer..
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by mexbee1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/people-refusing-wear-face-masks-22633438

E b like say dem neva catch drug peddler for a while na y dem gaz warm the Coffins President Duterte nd his love for Coffins lol
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Weather dey like it or not, na their final base be that.

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

What kind of phone do you use bro...

Once you click on my Id. Scroll Down, You will see the Prayer..
how come Righteousness89 is using iPhone, but u said all these thing are vanity.
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Volkswagen90:
how come is using iPhone, but u said all these thing are vanity.

Does ur Summation make any sense?
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by edoairways: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Reality is that the Normal we were used to is Gone..
The Covid-19 is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much Bigger than what we Know.

This Covid-19 is Setting the Stage for the NWO, One World Religion, One World Government and One World Currency.

It is Setting the stage for the "B" System if u know what I mean.

This Face Mark innovation has Come to Stay.. I won't be Suprised if there is another Major lock down around the World before the year Runs out..

JESUS is at the Door ..
The Rapture is Upon us..
Get Ready! For in such a Moment you think not, The Last Trump will Blast and we are Gone..
I love you for this ( brotherly love)

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Does ur Summation make any sense?
why are u fighting me, u not Righteous at all.
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Ablah: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nigeria uniform men they learn
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by eazymoni: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
With our superstitions, this act will SCARE ANY NIGERIAN STRAIGHT!

Laws don't work in these parts anyways.

The tales we'll have when we come out of Covid ehn! The Tales of a Lost Year!
naija police go make money tire, in fact either you settle or enter coffin, them go use real coffin with cover sef.

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by foreverfavoured(f): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
That's creepy...
What actually is that meant to achieve?
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2020
sinator:
Chemical reaction
Chemicalreaction...

Just said let me call your name
I owe you? tongue
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by latebloomerr: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Reality is that the Normal we were used to is Gone..
The Covid-19 is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much Bigger than what we Know.

This Covid-19 is Setting the Stage for the NWO, One World Religion, One World Government and One World Currency.

It is Setting the stage for the "B" System if u know what I mean.

This Face Mark innovation has Come to Stay.. I won't be Suprised if there is another Major lock down around the World before the year Runs out..

JESUS is at the Door ..
The Rapture is Upon us..
Get Ready! For in such a Moment you think not, The Last Trump will Blast and we are Gone..
Guy, you go grow old waiting for the rapture. You never know anything.
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by hkidola00(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2020
2cribz:
Can efcc give this treatment to g boys
i wish
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Thazard(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
grin grin grin
Maybe if coro doesn't scare you, the thought of death will
cheesy
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by sinator(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
I owe you? tongue
yes
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
sinator:
yes
Ogini?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.