Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bbnaija: Ebuka's Fault - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka's Fault (390 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ebuka's Fault by mike4zeal(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2020
We call the game a reality TV show but it's turning to something else, all the drama taking place in the house have caused a lot of fans of the show to back out while some are seeing the reality show as a fixed drama.

Though my own opinion, I think most of the fights between housemates are caused by Ebuka, the kind of questions he asked is questionable. Though I feel he don't have to ask some of those questions. It's money we are talking about, people can go to any length to kill for it. Take Erica's attitude towards Laycon just because of the questions asked by Ebuka.

Erica has shown that she's out of everyone's league if she's not disqualified.

Like I said earlier, just my opinion.

What do you think, is Ebuka right in asking those questions or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka's Fault by Passionate888: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2020
mike4zeal:
We call the game a reality TV show but it's turning to something else, all the drama taking place in the house have caused a lot of fans of the show to back out while some are seeing the reality show as a fixed drama.

Though my own opinion, I think most of the fights between housemates are caused by Ebuka, the kind of questions he asked is questionable. Though I feel he don't have to ask some of those questions. It's money we are talking about, people can go to any length to kill for it. Take Erica's attitude towards Laycon just because of the questions asked by Ebuka.

Because of simple question she dey behave like that, instead of you to blame her you dey try to put the blame on Ebuka
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka's Fault by OneKinGuy(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
mike4zeal:

Why do people think bbnaija is just for the housemates to have fun, catch cruise and live in peace and harmony. If it's like that then no one is gonna watch the show. If any of the housemates feel they can't take it any more, they should just leave. I think ebuka should even double up the the controversial questions he ask. That's what the viewer enjoy, That's the reason people watch the show. House mates ain't there to make friends. They are there to win the final price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boy Who Claimed To Blow Like Ay Poyoo (the Goat) Claiming To Be Cockroach / Blacklist Season 8 Status, Renewed On-hold Or Canceled? / Jubilation As Multichoice Nigeria Slash Prices Of Decorders And Packages-TizNaij

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.