Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried Kissing Laycon, I Told Her – Praise [VIDEO] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried Kissing Laycon, I Told Her – Praise [VIDEO] (357 Views)

Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Erica Tried Kissing Laycon, I Told Her – Praise [VIDEO] by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica tried kissing Laycon, I told her – Praise [VIDEO]

But Praise claimed that it actually happened. According to him, “I told her ‘Erica you tried to kiss Laycon’ and she was like, ‘No’ and I said ‘Yes. You tried to Kiss Laycon.’’’

"I saw it happened and said it to her face. They were there. They were both there when I said. I said ‘Erica, you tried to kiss Laycon in the party…. I’m no snitch. I’m a stand-up guy. I say it straight to your face,” he said in one of his media tours.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/02/bbnaija-2020-erica-tried-kissing-laycon-i-told-her-praise-video/

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Creates First Nigerian Stop Motion Movie / ARROGANT WIFE - (trending Movie) Destiny Etico / Money Ritual By Agbakwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.