Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Earn Cool Money With The Best Paying Survey Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Cool Money With The Best Paying Survey Site (256 Views)

What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site. / The Things You Must Do Before Signing Up With Any Paid Survey Site / Online Survey Site That's Paying???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Cool Money With The Best Paying Survey Site by Zamsod(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2020
I know for a fact that many NIgerians who have tried making money through surveys have given up on the idea? Why? It is very simple. Most survey platforms pay very meagre amounts.
However, thanks, to a good friend of mine, I have now joined a survey website which pays as much as $200 monthly (N72,000).You can co and paste the link to this platform here: https://rewardsfeed.org?coupon=2nx-abieji
Moreso, You get a $25 Sign up reward for joining.
This is no joke.If You have any questions, contact me at abiejiro@gmail.com
Ciao!
Re: Earn Cool Money With The Best Paying Survey Site by danielinyang(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Zamsod:
I know for a fact that many NIgerians who have tried making money through surveys have given up on the idea? Why? It is very simple. Most survey platforms pay very meagre amounts.
However, thanks, to a good friend of mine, I have now joined a survey website which pays as much as $200 monthly (N72,000).You can co and paste the link to this platform here: https://rewardsfeed.org?coupon=2nx-abieji
Moreso, You get a $25 Sign up reward for joining.
This is no joke.If You have any questions, contact me at abiejiro@gmail.com
Ciao!
show payment proof please

2 Likes

Re: Earn Cool Money With The Best Paying Survey Site by Tunagee(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
danielinyang:

show payment proof please

grin

(1) (Reply)

Wrist Band Sanitizer Dispenser #250 Pre-order Price, Mkt Is #1k+ / Linkbuilding - White Hat SEO Backlinks For / Who Is Into 3D Acrylic Projector Lamp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.