Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

" Go Vegeterian". What You Are To Eat As Instructed By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / " Go Vegeterian". What You Are To Eat As Instructed By God (285 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Read And Declare These PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS As Instructed By Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" Go Vegeterian". What You Are To Eat As Instructed By God by newworld31: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2020
WHAT YOU ARE TO EAT AS INSTRUCTED BY GOD
....... VEGETARIANISM...........

By Imoh Akanfield

1. Genesis 1:29
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat"

2. Genesis 9:3-4
" Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat"

3. Leviticus 3:17
" It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood"

4. Leviticus 17:1-3, 10, 12, 14
"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them; This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, saying,
What man soever there be of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb, or goat, in the camp, or that killeth it out of the camp,
And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.
Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.
For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off"

A lot of people have been asking me this question on why BCS does not eat meat and fish.

Some say it is because our Father's name is Obu meaning crayfish in Akwa Ibom or Cross River State language that's why.
Some say that it is only a demonic organizations that does not eat it.

INFORMATION
The name OBU is a Biakpan language in Cross River State meaning CONQUEROR
But not that of crayfish as some do say.

THE GOSPEL
Going with the above four Bible text, one can get it that God from creation in His original plan, never asked man to eat anything flesh or anything blood.

After His creation, He handed everything created by Him to Adam in the Garden of Eden and then told him the specific things he will eat as food, which is SEEDS, HERBS AND FRUITS.
That was the original plan of food that gave man to be eating.

Animals, Birds and fishes in the water were all friends with man, living together as one family, but from the day man started killing animals, they becomes enemy to man and vise versa.

God in one of His Ten Commandments given to Moses says thus:
���
Exodus 20:13
"Thou shalt not kill"

He did not specify what to to be killed and what not to be killed.
He said THOU SHALL NOT KILL

Animals, birds and fishes all have blood like that of man and as well were created by the same God who created man, and also feel pains.

It was after Man left that first paradise that eating of flesh started, killing of animals and birds etc for sacrifice and for meat escarlet,but when genetion of Noah was destroyed, here is what God instructed the new generation.
���
Genesis 9:3-4
" Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
BUT FLESH WITH THE LIFE THEREOF, WHICH IS THE BLOOD THEREOF, SHALL YE NOT EAT"

But since man still refused to go with the original plan of God, God give them their way, which resulted to all the predicament that engulfed the world today, including sicknesses and death.

Someone may ask why our Lord Jesus Christ eat fish with His disciples if it was not meant to be eaten?

Our Lord Jesus Christ came for a specific assignment which we all know, and to enable Him archive His aim and have those who will take over from Him till He returns, He has to mingle with them, no body would have listen to Him if He had brought such doctrine then.
That is why He told His disciples this:
���
John 16:12-13
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come"

The major reason of the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ was to die and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of the sins of the world and to reconcile man with God and to return man back to the lost paradise were animals and man can live in harmony again.
���
Isaiah 11:6-8
"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den"

THE COMFORTER
As promised by our Lord Jesus Christ that when the Comforter comes, He will teach and lead us to the accurate knowledge of truth. Meaning, the Comforter will lead us to the original doctrine of God for man which one of it is VEGETARIANISM

The promise Comforter personified in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has thought us not to kill Animals, fowls and fishes etc nor eat them for they all are our brethren, that if we kill them, we may also reincarnate in their form and will also be killed, to fullfil the scripture that says " those who kill by the sword shall be killed by the sword "

COMMON SENSE
1. Vegetarianism is more Economical particularly at this time of hardship, the money used in cooking one pot of soup with stock fish, crayfish, kpomo, meat, periwinkle etc for one day can be use in cooking vegetarian soup that may serve for almost a week.
This is making life more easy for man, cos a time will come that life will be very tough.

2. The Animals you are eating today are living their lives with grass, seeds and fruits, and you are eating them, why can't we eat what God has commanded and live a healthy life?

Most of the sicknesses in this endtime emanate from the animals and fishes you are eating.

In Brotherhood of the Cross and Star we do not eat fish and meat nor any of it kind because here is not a church but the Kingdom of Jehovah God and His Christ
This is where the Greatest Teacher, the Promise Comforter personified in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in our midst teaching us day and night and that is why the best doctrine of God is practice here in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.

If you do not kill animals and fishes or fowls but eat or buy from people it means you are encouraging them to kill, therefore sharing in their predicaments.

THE FOOD GIVEN TO MAN BY GOD IS VEGETABLES, SEEDS AND FRUITS

Do not say you were not told.

A stroke of a cane they say is enough for the wise
Let those who have ear to hear let them hear.
Re: " Go Vegeterian". What You Are To Eat As Instructed By God by mWttrs2(f): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
From adolescence I became a vegetarian. My husband supports me in this. But when I got pregnant, I began to worry about the child's health. On Canadian Pharmacy Online I found many vitamin complexes for vegetarians. I decided to try and bought one of them (it consisted of vitamin C, D, omega 3, iodine, zinc and calcium). After a few weeks of taking these vitamins, I really felt better. Now my child is completely healthy and my husband and I are very happy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Nuns Miraculously Got Pregnant Upon Their Visit To African . / Is It Wrong For Clerics To Protest? Why Are Clergy Not On The Street Protesting? / Covid-19 And Halloween: Lockdown Means Witches' Coven 'can't Meet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.