Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called (471 Views)

Wealth That Money Cannot Buy - The Rich Also Cry / Sex Is Not A One Way Traffic. Experiment Different Positions: Pst Funke Adejumo / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called by ibuildstuff(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2020
You cannot be a Christian and a feminist at thesame time.
Re: Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2020
ibuildstuff:
What do you mean?
Re: Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called by Ekeletu: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
ok
Re: Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called by mozele(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
ibuildstuff:

This one is not the everyday feminist you use to see on social media. I still think you need to listen to more of her teachings.

In as much that she likes to empower the female gender, she also teaches them to be submissive to their spouse - something not all feminist yould ever think of doing.

I like her. And yeah, she knows her onions!

2 Likes

Re: Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
mozele:

This one is not the everyday feminist you use to see on social media. I still think you need to listen to more of her teachings.

In as much that she likes to empower the female gender, she also teaches them to be submissive to their spouse - something not all feminist yould ever think of doing.

I like her. And yeah, she knows her onions!
Why did you reply that guy?

1 Like

Re: Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called by edoairways: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2020
ibuildstuff:
She is not a feminist, she advocate for women to be independent isn't been burden to their husbands.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me As I Am Dying Of Depression / Benefits Of Becoming A Citizen Or A Permanent Resident Of Ireland / A Little Help Here Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.