Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west (681 Views)

Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For APC In Esan West & Central LGA'S (Photos) / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by kahal29: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Prof.Idia Ize-Iyamu at 'Woman Talk to Woman' Campaign Rally in Uzebba, Owan-West LGA, Edo State. Thereafter, I visited the Senatorial women leader's house in Uzebba who hosted us.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Idiaizeiyamu/status/1302385038810664961

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by kahal29: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Also, I represented my husband, @PastorIzeIyamu at Hon. Pius Alile Coalition Initiative, Ikpoba-Okha Chapter Endorsement Rally for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Hon. Pius Alile Founder of Coalition Initiative.

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by kahal29: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2020
I urged the women to come out in large numbers to vote for APC and @PastorIzeIyamu because he is a man that cares for women and youth and Edo State, adding that he is doing everything possible to make sure the people smile again.

Today, I represented my husband, @PastorIzeIyamu at the 27th Annual Diocesan Women Conference at St. Peter’s Church, the Anglican Diocese of Sabogidda-Ora, in Uhonmora-Ora, Owan West Local Government Area with the theme "Be Anxious For Nothing."

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by SmartProf(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2020
'woman talk to woman'...if they had met bobrisky here I don't know if them for talk to am, or dem for refer man to talk to am undecided.
Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by Kriss216: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Efforts in futility.

Wife of a loser is automatically a loser.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki.

4+4 Torgba.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by kahal29: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:
Efforts in futility.

Wife of a loser is automatically a loser.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki.

4+4 Torgba.

Your eyes go soon clear and you will receive sight.

In the meantime do see below APC ward to ward Campaign train at Ilushi ward 8&9. You needed to see the celebration, POI is loved. POI is a gold.

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by kahal29: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2020
More

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by Kriss216: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2020
kahal29:

Your eyes go soon clear and you will receive sight.

In the meantime do see below APC ward to ward Campaign train at Ilushi ward 8&9. You needed to see the celebration, POI is loved. POI is a gold.
You're deceiving yourself bro. No one loves a known cultist.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by joelbooks: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Strong woman, she is blessing to her husband
Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by Mercisharelove(f): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Area rugs
Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by kahal29: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:

You're deceiving yourself bro. No one loves a known cultist.

The handwriting on the wall is clear for the PDP as Pastor Ize Iyamu & APC took the Simple Agenda message to Obinyan’s Ubiaja, Edo Central.

APC will win at least 50-60% of the PDP’s acclaimed stronghold

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by dionma: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Win or lose, this woman is a blessing to her husband. She campaigns so hard, you will think she is the one on the ballot. May God give us such a supportive wife.
Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by Kriss216: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
kahal29:

The handwriting on the wall is clear for the PDP as Pastor Ize Iyamu & APC took the Simple Agenda message to Obinyan’s Ubiaja, Edo Central.

APC will win at least 50-60% of the PDP’s acclaimed stronghold

You're hallucinating, bro.
It's not going to be business as usual for you guys this time. Wike and Shaibu come board.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by reccy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
This woman dy try ahswear!!!

God give me supportive woman like her.
Re: Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu @ 'Woman Talk To Woman' Campaign Rally In Uzebba, Owan-west by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Obaseki and his supporters are clowns sha grin.

Instead of campaigning they are shouting torgba in apc campaign thread.how many Edo people wet go vote dey nairaland? I'm sure they are less than 10.

(1) (Reply)

"Obasanjo, Soyinka And Adeboye Pressing Buhari To Restructure Nigeria / Approval Of Gas Station By DPR In A Residential Area. / Why Trump Does Not Support Okonjo Iweala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.