Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Facebook Usability Study Project With Utest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Usability Study Project With Utest (248 Views)

How To Earn Money Online Using Utest / How to earn $40 + A Day A As Freelance Tester On Utest / Learn How To Earn $100+ Doing Nothing From Fb Utest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Usability Study Project With Utest by elijahsinto(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
Facebook usability study project with Utest
We're looking for people who work with different industries in the informal spaceĀ (i.e. run their own side business or small business) setted in the various regions of Nigeria (we need to cover all 4 regions - North, South, West and East of the country) and we're also looking for a mix of gender.

Here's what you need to do:
1. Fill out this survey so we can review your answers and check that you qualify for the project.

https://forms.gle/wGsMi2fwsfFhgpw5A

2. Add my name and e-mail (Elijah Oyedele / sintofummy @ gmail.com) as referee at the end of the survey.

You don't need to have an account on uTest, but we'll need you to create one for payment purposes.

You can chat me up if you have any challenge when registering.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Run Affordable Facebook Advert / NNPC Confirms Huge Oil Discovery In Benue Trough, Eyes Chad Basin, Anambra Platf / Wrist Band Sanitizer Dispenser #250 Pre-order Price, Mkt Is #1k+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.