Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,309 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Vee Breaks Up With Neo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Vee Breaks Up With Neo (626 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Vee Breaks Up With Neo by tonyluyi1985: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
After a fierce argument, Vee told Neo that she had broken up with him.
Neo was trying to apologize but Vee was adamant that she wanted to be left alone.
She was quoted to have said: “Move from the door because I don’t care anymore.
“Move from the door because I definitely don’t care anymore, I’m tired aha ah…I’ve given up, I want to rest, I want peace of mind. You don’t give it to me anymore the slightest argument we exchange it, every Saturday argument, even if me Victoria caused it the shit that comes from your mouth that is painful.
“It is too much because of what because of motions. You think I do not get emotional too, you think I cannot be angry too. I’m an adult and I do…..Move from the door. No matter what you sat Neo, we are done can you move from the door please.”
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/09/06/bbnaija-2020-vee-breaks-up-with-neo/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Vee Breaks Up With Neo by Wizklynd23(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin Its over
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Vee Breaks Up With Neo by Wizklynd23(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
cheesy

He shouldn't just move from the door
He should also move on with his life
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Vee Breaks Up With Neo by Tmb78(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
But they were still seen together few minutes ago na!
This couple ehn!

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your FOLLOWERS And LIKES / 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Were Opportuned To Snap With Bill Gates / 24kgoldn - Mood (lyrics) Ft Justin Bieber, J Balvin And Iann Dior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.