Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Opticians Please Answer This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Opticians Please Answer This (140 Views)

New Optometrists/ Dispensing Opticians Registrar Promises To Fight Quackery / Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question / Doctors, Opticians And Optometrists In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opticians Please Answer This by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Is it possible for blood pressure to cause blindness at one of the eye? Left eye to be precise...

Any solution to it?
Re: Opticians Please Answer This by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Was at hospital with mom a year ago. Her left eye wasn't seeing clearly back then. She was given some medications to which no effects was shown.

What I noticed was that, when the optician was using an instrument to check her eye closely but it seems she is not seeing what she expected. She then said did she does have BP? I said yes. Then she stopped looking into the eye..

I have forgotten what happened afterwards
Re: Opticians Please Answer This by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
She told me that the left eye ain't seeing any longer..

Help o

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Short Workouts Throughout The Day / Learn About Infection Of The Female Reproductive Organs - PID / See How To Put An End To This Embarrassing Habit, Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.