Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Opticians In The House, Please Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Opticians In The House, Please Help!! (286 Views)

Opticians / New Optometrists/ Dispensing Opticians Registrar Promises To Fight Quackery / Doctors, Opticians And Optometrists In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opticians In The House, Please Help!! by Soarr(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Last year January, we notice this mucus like in my son's eyes.. Started gradually then later, we will need to force his eyelids open every morning because of this.
We used prescriptions back but we didn't take him to an optician..
After some weeks, it disappeared..
It came back again and we used same prescriptions though I can't remember them anymore..
It disappeared again and since last year October, it didn't come back...
I was just called right now that it has resurfaced again..
I am not where they are and I don't want chemist's prescription this time around cos I don't want to gamble with my boy's eyes..
Please any advice?
This thing used to shut his eyes completely and it will take a little cleaning and force to get them open

dominique, Sissy3
Lalasticlala

Pics below for illustration

Re: Opticians In The House, Please Help!! by debbydams(f): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Oh it nothing serious actually.. It happened to me weeks back I used eyes � drop � nd I avoid direct sun nd dust..nd I uses sun shade too within 3 , 4 days it stopped
Re: Opticians In The House, Please Help!! by Logbewe1: 4:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Before ones heart condition becomes worse it gives them signal, probably a sharp pains in their chest or their upper region. Likewise, when you start having problems with the eye, it also give you signal. From the case of your son, you notice this problem is coming and going (reoccurring) because you are using things that only stops it for some time. If you really want something for your son, I could recommend some supplements that will help combat this problem.
Re: Opticians In The House, Please Help!! by debbydams(f): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Logbewe1:
Before ones heart condition becomes worse it gives them signal, probably a sharp pains in their chest or their upper region. Likewise, when you start having problems with the eye, it also give you signal. From the case of your son, you notice this problem is coming and going (reoccurring) because you are using things that only stops it for some time. If you really want something for your son, I could recommend some supplements that will help combat this problem.
what supplements ?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigeria Lacks Space To Store Pfizer Vaccine, Says NIMR / 6 Nigerian COVID-19 Survivors Share What They Want People To Know / Ct Scan At Gaits Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.