Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Banker Shares A Story Of How Him Help A Security Guard To A Higher Position - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banker Shares A Story Of How Him Help A Security Guard To A Higher Position (311 Views)

CEO Blasts Security Guard For Sleeping On Duty (Photos) / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Shares A Story Of How Him Help A Security Guard To A Higher Position by Legitupdate: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Banker shares a story of how God used him to help a security guard to a higher position

According to him,

THE ONE WEEK MIRACLE

From the first day, I resumed in XYZ branch, September 2015, I had noticed IDRIS.

Chai!!! You could not miss him with his smart and military-like salute�‍✈️ for staff and customers.

A few months down the line, he requested to see me and told me, “Oga, I have an OND certificate and I am almost through with my University degree program(Part-Time).”
Wow, I was amazed but happy for him and encouraged him.

Fast-forward to Dec 2019, one of our staff members got a higher role in the bank and was about to be moved to another department. Idris came to me and told me he was qualified and interested in the ‘would be vacant position’. My interest was ....

Click Link below to Continue below
[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/06/banker-shares-a-powerful-story-of-how-god-used-him-to-elevate-a-security-guard-to-a-higher-position/ [/url]

1 Like

Re: Banker Shares A Story Of How Him Help A Security Guard To A Higher Position by Jayboi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
na so life be o. may God elevate u too to a greater post and bless the desires of ur hrt
Re: Banker Shares A Story Of How Him Help A Security Guard To A Higher Position by rottable(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is great! From a common security guy to a core bank staff, I'm happy for him
Re: Banker Shares A Story Of How Him Help A Security Guard To A Higher Position by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
*894# is the bank. No man is self made. We all got helped one way or the other.

The guy above me calling him ordinary security is absurd. Some have bsc and even msc but unemployment lead them there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Man Behind The Techo Phone Is A Nigerian, This Will Entirely Motivate You / In Need Of A Customer Service Job in Lagos, Help! / What Do You Do For A Living? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.