Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures (1289 Views)

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Updating9JA: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Delta State Police Command,has arrested a 22-year-old woman identified as Hope David for allegedly stabbing her lover, Justice Esiri, 24, to death.

According to the Nation, Spokesperson for the command , DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, confirmed the incident and revealed that the suspect was already in custody.
It was gathered that the incident occurred at about 1 pm on Thursday, September 3, 2020, in Abraka, Ethiope East council area of the state.

According to reports, the lovers had a misunderstanding, which later led to a fight during which Hope stabbed Justice with a kitchen knife.

The victim, who’s a father-of-one, was reportedly rushed to the General Hospital, Abraka, but was confirmed dead by a doctor.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=304119117556349&id=100038747898450

Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Simplyleo: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Igbo amaka cheesy
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Kriss216: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
One of the disadvantages of dating a Nigerian girl.

It's more noble to be single than to be in an unhealthy relationship.

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Prinss: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
No stab wounds seen??

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by klef05: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by extol1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
how I wish every guy can be like me. no woman wahala. RIP to the guy
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by padi94(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmmmmm...
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Rip young man.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Anyiamaka: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Igbo amaka cheesy

Delta State is not Igbo...Niger Delta
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by KrustyKrab: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
You know, we can avoid some certain kind of problems in life when we learn how to breathe and subdue that guy called "anger". Anger is vile and very deadly if you let it get hold of your subconsciousness.

It saddens me to see this young man die in this gruesome manner all because of an uncontrolled anger from the said girlfriend.

Rest on chap!

I Love Krabby Patty..
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by daddytime(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Kriss216: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Prinss:
No stab wounds seen??
You wan lick the wound

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by thorpido(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Prinss:
No stab wounds seen??
The stab could be on the underside of his body.

Her anger and bitterness would now make her waste her youth in prison.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Aladdin1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wetin dey sweet dis one don kill am.small boy wey dey chop ancestors food.see as e be like who dey sleep.rip to him.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by fati2001(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
cry
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Prinss: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
thorpido:
The stab could be on the underside of his body.

Her anger and bitterness would now make her waste her youth in prison.

For someone that was rushed to the hospital I was expecting to see some attention given to the wounds
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Prinss: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:

You wan lick the wound

No.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by illicit(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
With all his tats
Forming bad boy
Na girl shook am, kill am
Buffoon
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Ahmed0336(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
extol1:
how I wish every guy can be like me. no woman wahala.
RIP to the guy

My brother we cannot be like you. To die serving Womanity is the best way to die grin
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Uzomacharles: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
What if the guy wanted to kill the girl and the she forced to do it?
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by extol1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

My brother we cannot be like you. To die serving Womanity is the best way to die grin
good luck to you but we will continue to have this kind of shocker with your type
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Neddstark: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
With the rascality looks of the victim, the killer can claim self-defense against domestic abuse and go scot-free.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Igbo amaka cheesy

Bigot. Repent now or u will be forced to - the hard way
Re: 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures by thorpido(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Prinss:

For someone that was rushed to the hospital I was expecting to see some attention given to the wounds
Probably dead on arrival.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Downpour In Abakaliki Leaves The International Market Flooded (picture) / Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping In Ogun / Four Arrested For Allegedly Raping, Killing Fulani Woman In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.