Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pallets For Sales In Apapa Lagos...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pallets For Sales In Apapa Lagos...... (837 Views)

Aliko Dangote Says Apapa-oshodi Road Will Last For 40 Years When Completed / We Manufacture Wood Pallets,furniture items and Wood / 20 Trucks Of Wood Stick/pallets For Sell. Large Good Quarlity Bags For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pallets For Sales In Apapa Lagos...... by Martartins(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
The packaging of your product adds an intrinsic value to it.

Arranging your products makes it easy to carry around and count during loading and offloading.

It is part of the reason why we sell the standardized pallets used in Europe and the Americas for shipping goods across the world to you.

Europa pallets is the leading pallet for careful placement of goods because of the strength of the wood used in the manufacture.

It is also used to make furniture and interior decor designs.

I can sell you 100 pieces of these pallets when ever they are needed for bulk or retail supply.

The pallets go for N2000 each, while our office is in Apapa Wharf road.

You can pay us a visit at 23 Wharf road or 12/14 Burma road Apapa Lagos, to confirm for yourself.

WhatsApp me on zero seven zero, six six five nine six nine nine four.

Thanks

Re: Pallets For Sales In Apapa Lagos...... by Martartins(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
You can use these pallets to make your bed, tables, chairs, long bench and so much more.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Rice Mill With 700,000 Metric Tonnes Capacity Is 70% Ready / Working With Me, You'll Make Millions A Month / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.