Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Upwork Account Setup And Approval - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Account Setup And Approval (210 Views)

How To Set Up An Amazon FBA Seller Account Setup In Nigeria 2023 / Upwork Account Setup And Approval / Upwork Account Setup And Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Account Setup And Approval by NiceClick(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
I remember how I used to type "writers needed" on nairaland search bar. I did this almost every morning. I knew I had the skills though...

Sometimes, I'll negotiate with clients I got from this platform and write what they required diligently. The truth is some will end up not paying even a dime, and they'll stop replying to your messages.

I was fed up. The funny thing was that I didn't have much experience, I was barely 5 months into the skill.

When I got favored was when I got to know about upwork. I started sending proposals. I won't lie to you, you might not get a job on your first proposal. But once you get the first job..more and more will start coming.

I'm not even up to 2 years in this skill, but I now make a good income applying my writing skills on upwork.

You might be more experienced than I am, you might even have better skills. So what's really holding you... Do you want to keep playing it safe?

No one goes far, playing it small. Play your last card, it could turn out just fine. I dare you to take action.

I’ll setup and approve your Upwork account in 30 minutes for just N3,000.
Chat me up on WhatsApp now @ 08104883451

I want to help you approve your upwork account. Have you been trying for ages? Don't give up yet, I can help you!

So what if I'm new? My friend, Amaka, landed her first job with zero samples and experience. She just had the determination.

You could be her… but you've refused to try.

Today is another day , would you continue to live the same way you have lived all this while?
Chat me up on whatsapp now @ 08104883451 to get your upwork account
Re: Upwork Account Setup And Approval by Mide3367: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2020
I have 1k. Will u do it? If yes, contact via signature
Re: Upwork Account Setup And Approval by ImahGabi22(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
@mide, have you gotten it yet?

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Applies For Payments Firm, To Split Banking Operations Into Three / High CPC Google Admob App / Buy And Sell ( EKITI ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.