Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. (268 Views)

Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / Why The Next General Election May Be The End Of This Entity Called Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. by Abasman008(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bearing in mine that pregnancy bearing ODUDUWA REPUBLIC. Of the SW, BIAFRA
And whatever the SS want theirs to be.. probably NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC is already in labour and might be born soon.

The first question is:-
SHOULD NIGERIA BREAK?, OR SHOULD IT STAY THE WAY IT IS?

second question:-
SHOULD A CHANCE COME, HOW MANY OF US ARE READY TO PICK UP ARMS AND FIGHT FOR A BETTER LIFE MOST OF US PICTURE WILL COME IF (when) and only (when) NIGERIA BREAKS?

WHEN EVERYTHING IS OVER (say a break occurs) AND WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.. WHAT LAWS WILL WE FIRST CLAMOUR FOR THAT WILL ENSURE THAT THOSE WHO STOOD AND FOUGHT WILL BE GLAD THEY DID AND THAT IT WAS WORTH IT.

#JoinTheMovement

Re: Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. by Abasman008(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2020

Re: Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. by donbachi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Even nigeria don tire for nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. by Fash20: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Any Nigerian who hates white supremacist and love Nigeria is a hypocrite. Some white men came to this part of the world in the late 19th century, subjugated your fore-fathers because they thought they were primitive, lumped different group of people who were independent together, people with different beliefs and cultures and then gave them an artificial Identity.

The more I think about this the more I abhor this useless country.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. by favor914: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fash20:
Any Nigerian who hates white supremacist and love Nigeria is a hypocrite. Some white men came to this part of the world in the late 19th century, subjugated your fore-fathers because they thought they were primitive, lump different group of people who were independent together, people with different beliefs and cultures and then gave them an artificial Identity.

The more I think about this the more I abhor this useless country.
Blame your Parents? Life is choice, no one forced them to conceive you, they should have aborted you, to save you from this eternal misery you now find yourself in? Nigeria is over populated, very poor family planning.
Re: Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. by Zenithpeak(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
favor914:
Blame your Parents? Life is choice, no one forced them to conceive you, they should have aborted you, to save you from this eternal misery you now find yourself in? Nigeria is over populated, very poor family planning.

That your mouth ehn?.... I hope one day

Wetin the guy do you for Christ sake?
Re: Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. by Fash20: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2020
favor914:

Typical Nigerian foolish mentality. They will never view things from another perspective. People like you are the reason why i lost faith in this crazy entity called Nigeria.

You will forever be a slave in this country. You will work, your leaders will reap you off, your law enforcements will molest and harrass you and terrorists will terrorize you.
Re: Lets Say The Truth Aint We Tired Of This Entity Called Nigeria?..lets Do A Poll. by Fash20: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2020
favor914:

You're just a typical hypocrite. Nonsense and ingredients. Bye

(1) (Reply)

Okewulonu,daika Wins Pdp Senatorial Primaries In IMO And Plateau / Forbes Award: Capt Hosa Dedicates Award To Nigerian Youth, Says He Is Humbled / 2023 : Truth Behind Tinubu's Ambition & Edo Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.