Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

9 Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija Erica's Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 9 Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija Erica's Disqualification (280 Views)

Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija Erica's Disqualification by irobot4real: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica who have been one of the top favorite contestant in the Big Brother Nigeria Lockdown Edition has been disqualified.

After Erica's disqualification, I just have a couple of advice for the ladies.

1. Let your beauty not get into your head, be humble. They say, pride goes before a fall.

2. Facial/body beauty is not the ultimate.

3. Learn to forgive

4. Never look down on anyone (man) because of their present condition

5. Delay gratification is key

6. Learn to master your emotions

7. Avoid bad boys

8. Please and please, avoid alcohol or better still, drink responsible

9. Beauty, talents and connections can take you to places, it takes strong character to keep you there and go higher places.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Re: 9 Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija Erica's Disqualification by chatinent: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
All I learned is BBNaija still remains rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija Erica's Disqualification by irobot4real: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
chatinent:
All I learned is BBNaija still remains rubbish.

I beg to differ. Am not a huge fan of the show, but I've come to see the good side of the show.. There are take home lessons if you are sensitive enough to pick.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Review: Everybody Is A Monster Except The Devil: Coming From Insanity / Hdeuropix: Best Movie And Web Series Downloading Site In 2020 / Cleveland Confirms 76 New Cases Of COVID-19 Coronavirus, No New Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.