Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Do You Sometimes Feel Jealous Of Your Friends Successes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Sometimes Feel Jealous Of Your Friends Successes? (357 Views)

Sabo GRA Gets New PG, Vows To Consolidate On Successes Of Late Comrade Adamu / Why I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It / Pastor Of The Latest Sex Church In Tanzania Advice Women Not To Be Jealous When (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sometimes Feel Jealous Of Your Friends Successes? by baberedefined: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
So I've been thinking especially since I watched one video on YouTube, how its very common for people to hate on their freinds or acquaintances success. This is a very common problem people have but not much is said about it. Even when you try to be happy for your friend, deep down you feel a bit envious. How do you navigate this?
(Please I need genuine conversations, dont come and try acting all holier than thou, this is a very common issue)
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel Jealous Of Your Friends Successes? by blazepascal(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
its a normal thing we are a all human being sometimes we envy our palz for their success but you don't have to show it you just say congrats and go ur way

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Feel Jealous Of Your Friends Successes? by Toosure70: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2020
blazepascal:
its a normal thing we are a all human being sometimes we envy our palz for their success but you don't have to show it you just say congrats and go ur way
very natural.
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel Jealous Of Your Friends Successes? by baberedefined: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Came across this. It was helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEzZKDwwhxU

(1) (Reply)

Fortron Is Just Lunch Not Up-to 30minutes / I Was Shocked That Akure People Turned Against Me ― Akeredolu / How To Get Free Gift Card And Codes By Just Watching A Video!!.���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.