Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed (1248 Views)

I Need Help Please ( Have I Been Scammed?) / Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Sunnybabe(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
pls does anyone ever invested in IPAYlogistics.com, the site is no more going again since last month, I thought they are working some things out but not hearing anything from the owner again.
pls how can I go abt this, I have a running investments there and also many downlines which are already on my neck now
Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Uzomacharles: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
I personally Commented in there post that they are Scammers

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by SUPERPACK: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Enjoy the fruits of not having a good ear. If you are scammed as a nairaland member, it simply means you want it like that.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Sunnybabe(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Enjoy the fruits of not having a good ear. If you are scammed as a nairaland member, it simply means you want it like that.
I didn't see a post on nairaland that warned me abt them. so it's not that I want it lyk that. why would I want to be scam. abeg what to do next. I have nothing with me again

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Sunnybabe(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I personally Commented in there post that they are Scammers
chaii... i didn't see a post related to that nah...
Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by SUPERPACK: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sunnybabe:
I didn't see a post on nairaland that warned me abt them. so it's not that I want it lyk that. why would I want to be scam. abeg what to do next. I have nothing with me again
There is nothing you can do than to move on. Just remember if it is too good to be true then it is definitely not true. Ask questions on nairaland before going into any online business in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by vonlogon: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Just checked the site details now, the site is relatively new and has already been suspended.
Check here for there scam index
https://www.scamdoc.com

But it's official YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Sunnybabe(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
vonlogon:
Just checked the site details now, the site is relatively new and has already been suspended.
Check here for there scam index
https://www.scamdoc.com

But it's official YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED!
pls any thing to do
Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by vonlogon: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sunnybabe:
pls any thing to do

Do you have a physical address, a representative of the organization or a phone number of the organization? If yes, please make a report to the Police

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Sunnybabe(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2020
vonlogon:

Do you have a physical address, a representative of the organization or a phone number of the organization? If yes, please make a report to the Police
the phone is no more going through, and I don't think they are using the physical address again
Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2020
Sunnybabe:
the phone is no more going through, and I don't think they are using the physical address again

If that is the case then consider yourself scammed!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by vonlogon: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sunnybabe:

Shikenah
Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by egbeocha(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sunnybabe:
pls does anyone ever invested in IPAYlogistics.com, the site is no more going again since last month, I thought they are working some things out but not hearing anything from the owner again.
pls how can I go abt this, I have a running investments there and also many downlines which are already on my neck now

Y bringing the issue here?? Is it here u were told to register and pay to demundecided undecided undecided?? Continue to wait 4 dem, dey will be back soon with another 4mat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Sunnybabe(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
egbeocha:

Y bringing the issue here?? Is it here u were told to register and pay to demundecided undecided undecided?? Continue to wait 4 dem, dey will be back soon with another 4mat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
bro, u don't need to sound harsh... it's has happened already so if u can help, pls do and if u can't no problem. but all this u are saying isn't necessary
Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Sunnybabe(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2020
abeg somebody should help a depressed brother now
Re: Please Help!! Its Seems I Have Been Scammed by Dblackify007(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
I was also a victim, it was isbea_u a social media comedian that introduced them. He made an advertisement for them

(1) (Reply)

Strong VPN For Prolific.co / How To Withdraw Your Cryptocurrency To Paypal Account / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.