Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze (836 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by alexander7(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
DADDY FREEZE IS A BASTARD-HIS FATHER IS NOT KNOWN AND THAT IS WHY HE INSULTS MY FATHER
-Pastor David Ibiyeomie curses Daddy Freeze on his constant insults of Bishop David Oyedepo

Pastor David Ibiyeomie is a Nigerian televangelist, and founder and senior pastor of Salvation Ministries, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. he is widely known worldwide for his anointed messages and his yearly program the 5 nights of glory. He is a spiritual son of Bishop David Oyedepo

David O. Oyedepo is also a Nigerian preacher, Christian author, businessman, architect and the founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, and Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners' Chapel International. 

Things got hot this Sunday after Pastor David Ibiyeomie curses Daddy Freeze on his constant insults of Bishop David Oyedepo his spiritual father and also revealing that the popular AOP is not even a Nigeria. He further said that he cursed the day the OAP was born. Raining many other curses on him he mentioned he can't be alive and watch anyone insult the father

Watch Video Below:

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=2919410688162972&extid=u1ngwLpECjsMsj85

Source: https://decblog.com/daddy-freeze-is-a-bastard-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-curses-daddy-freeze-on-his-constant-insults-of-bishop-david-oyedepo/

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by Amotolongbo(f): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Excerpts from the video
that bastard
Does he know his father?
Who knows his father?
That half caste born by a Somalian
Somebody they gave birth to in a ship
Does he look like a Nigerian?
He looks like a Somalian

Some pastors are just rogues.

Persecution, verbal or physical, is part of suffering prepared to test one’s faith and no real believer is expected to escape that. Stephen also had spiritual sons, why didn’t they retaliate while he was being stoned to death?

I could read a poster posting nonsense down there.
If this was how the apostles were acting those days against the persecutionists, Christianity would be violent.

Even when they came to arrest Jesus, Peter took out the sword to fight and slice down an ear of one of the Roman soldiers, Jesus acted peacefully and placed back the ear. If it wasn’t done that way, it would be a flee for all fight and all the disciplines could be killed and no one would carry on the assignment Jesus had.

Even if Daddy Freeze had insulted David Oyedepo, there are million and one ways David Ibiyeomi, if he was lead by the spirit and not flesh, would have known the apt way to pass the message in such a way that there won’t be exchange of tantrums between “a so called man of God” and “so called sinner”.

Surely in the motor park does one see an eye for an eye kinda insult, pelt my father with pebbles and I kill your father with marbles kinda syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by LoveFayfay(f): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by Uzomacharles: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Daddy Freeze Talks Much
I Think
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by chatinent: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
He easily gave in to Freeze's taunts.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by icewinz(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Don't comment gibberish if you haven't watched the video, what Daddy Ibeyomie literally said is 'No one who know's the worth of his father insult's someone's else father, where is Daddy freeze's father? becuase if he has a father he would not insult my father, Bishop Oyedepo might not talk but i can not be alive and watch someone insult my father and remain silent'

What is wrong with what he said?
Especially the lady above me who claimed pastors are rogue.
The natural relam was birthed from the realm of the spirit and they have similarities, if you can't withstand someone insult your earthly Father in thesame vein no one would stand to see his spiritual father being insulted, Out of the many insult Daddy Freeze has insulted Bishop Oyedepo he called him a bald headed f**l with those harsh words you don't need to be a beliver to know what he did was totally wrong morally nor even spiritually, even culture teaches us to honour elders.

There's absolutely no problem if you disagree with certian things he teaches, it happened even in the early church many times where a church broke into factions becuase of doctrinal arguments but in christianity what makes us a body is our diffrences!

In fact if you can watch your pastor being insulted without you reacting either inherently or verbally it's a prove your pastor have never impacted you or you are not healthy spiritually.

Even if Daddy Freeze feels Bishop Oyedepo teaches what's not right why can't he state his disbelief on certian doctrinal issues in peace without insult or rancour and then he claims he is trying to preserve truth and protect the people from being defrauded when his life doesn't portary the nature of Christ...haba?

Daddy freeze is just a mere OAP and have had his say for too long, am glad he was replied!

You might also have a diffrent view of what Daddy Ibeyomie said and back it with scriptures or what i said either, but what you should know is 'WHAT MAKES US A BODY IS OUR DIFFRENCES'

As believers let's contend for the faith that was once delivered unto us and one of the ways we do that is by exposing the wolves in sheep clothings among us which one of such is freeze.

#Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by peterantai(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Daddy freeze has gone too far
You can't manage your own home and you come to talk about a man who has impacted lives.

lalasticlala front page pls
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by merieam16(f): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
following...
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by luscioustrish(f): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Daddy freeze sometimes talks too much...you can disagree with someone without insulting him
Same thing happens here on nairaland everyday undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by PlayerMeji: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Don't mind these islamists and propagandists who are hell bent on discrediting the body of Christ for their vain religious values.

Thank God we can still eve watch what's going on in our churches, can we know what goes on in their mosques?

At least, if their Imams preach peace all over their megaphones, we will not be having killings all over the North with Boko Haram seizing entire regions like we do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2020
It seems pastor adeboye snatched freeze's ex girlfriend before.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by Adam09: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2020
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by desiredhome: 1:35am On Sep 07, 2020
We claim to be Christians yet we cannot stand persecution...... Why do Jesus ask we Christians to love and pray for our enemies?......
Bastard ko........ God of their belly

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by Uyi168: 4:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Good thing be say their prayers nor dey work.. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by Amotolongbo(f): 4:29am On Sep 07, 2020
icewinz:
Don't comment gibberish if you haven't watched the video, what Daddy Ibeyomie literally said is 'No one who know's the worth of his father insult's someone's else father, where is Daddy freeze's father? becuase if he has a father he would not insult my father, Bishop Oyedepo might not talk but i can not be alive and watch someone insult my father and remain silent'

What is wrong with what he said?
Especially the lady above me who claimed pastors are rogue.
The natural relam was birthed from the realm of the spirit and they have similarities, if you can't withstand someone insult your earthly Father in thesame vein no one would stand to see his spiritual father being insulted, Out of the many insult Daddy Freeze has insulted Bishop Oyedepo he called him a bald headed f**l with those harsh words you don't need to be a beliver to know what he did was totally wrong morally nor even spiritually, even culture teaches us to honour elders.

There's absolutely no problem if you disagree with certian things he teaches, it happened even in the early church many times where a church broke into factions becuase of doctrinal arguments but in christianity what makes us a body is our diffrences!

In fact if you can watch your pastor being insulted without you reacting either inherently or verbally it's a prove your pastor have never impacted you or you are not healthy spiritually.

Even if Daddy Freeze feels Bishop Oyedepo teaches what's not right why can't he state his disbelief on certian doctrinal issues in peace without insult or rancour and then he claims he is trying to preserve truth and protect the people from being defrauded when his life doesn't portary the nature of Christ...haba?

Daddy freeze is just a mere OAP and have had his say for too long, am glad he was replied!

You might also have a diffrent view of what Daddy Ibeyomie said and back it with scriptures or what i said either, but what you should know is 'WHAT MAKES US A BODY IS OUR DIFFRENCES'

As believers let's contend for the faith that was once delivered unto us and one of the ways we do that is by exposing the wolves in sheep clothings among us which one of such is freeze.

#Peace.
If you have no data to watch the full video, ask and you shall be given.

Ibiyeomie called him a bastard and said more than that.

On your posts, I’ve modified my post, revisit it and get your response.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by MuttleyLaff: 4:50am On Sep 07, 2020
alexander7:
DADDY FREEZE IS A BASTARD-HIS FATHER IS NOT KNOWN AND THAT IS WHY HE INSULTS MY FATHER
-Pastor David Ibiyeomie curses Daddy Freeze on his constant insults of Bishop David Oyedepo

Pastor David Ibiyeomie is a Nigerian televangelist, and founder and senior pastor of Salvation Ministries, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. he is widely known worldwide for his anointed messages and his yearly program the 5 nights of glory. He is a spiritual son of Bishop David Oyedepo

David O. Oyedepo is also a Nigerian preacher, Christian author, businessman, architect and the founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, and Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners' Chapel International. 

Things got hot this Sunday after Pastor David Ibiyeomie curses Daddy Freeze on his constant insults of Bishop David Oyedepo his spiritual father and also revealing that the popular AOP is not even a Nigeria. He further said that he cursed the day the OAP was born. Raining many other curses on him he mentioned he can't be alive and watch anyone insult the father

Watch Video Below:

h ttps://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=2919410688162972&extid=u1ngwLpECjsMsj85
Source: h ttps://decblog.com/daddy-freeze-is-a-bastard-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-curses-daddy-freeze-on-his-constant-insults-of-bishop-david-oyedepo/

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s8/images/dude213ad65498e734f91.gif[/img]
"When a mad man walks naked,
it is his kinsmen who feel shame, not himself
"
- Chinua Achebe RIP (1988). “A Man of the People”, page 118

When man become mad,
they quite lose their dignity

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:
We claim to be Christians yet we cannot stand persecution...... Why do Jesus ask we Christians to love and pray for our enemies?......
Bastard ko........ God of their belly

If you dont have spiritual father . Youre bastard

Hebrews 12:8
. . then are ye bastards, and not sons

A man of God can curse those who trouble the church

1 Timothy 1:20
Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by icewinz(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Amotolongbo:

Amotolongbo:

All what he said is captured in the thought's I shared of what Ibeyomie said to him I never had intentions toi qoute him verbatim but the convey his thoughts which would help us see the motive why he said that, that's why I said, who will withstand his father being insulted, anyone who does so is devoid of the right to bear his father's name.

But who is a bastard seff?

Definetly one who was born outside the boundries of marriage and mostly denied by his father, What Ibeyomie was saying is if you have a father you will know the worth of someone's father which will refrain you from insults...it's simple to understand bro!
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by desiredhome: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2020
petra1:

If you dont have spiritual father . Youre bastard

Hebrews 12:8
. . then are ye bastards, and not sons

A man of God can curse those who trouble the church

1 Timothy 1:20
Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme

Lol at your spiritual father and bastard......
You can't compare things of this world to the things of the Spirit.......
You can't compare things of the Spirit to canal minds.......
God is Spirit and not canal........
What has darkness got to do with light?........

Imagine Jesus calling His people bastard.........
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze by Amotolongbo(f): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2020
icewinz:
[b][/b]

All what he said is captured in the thought's I shared of what Ibeyomie said to him I never had intentions toi qoute him verbatim but the convey his thoughts which would help us see the motive why he said that, that's why I said, who will withstand his father being insulted, anyone who does so is devoid of the right to bear his father's name.

But who is a bastard seff?

Definetly one who was born outside the boundries of marriage and mostly denied by his father, What Ibeyomie was saying is if you have a father you will know the worth of someone's father which will refrain you from insults...it's simple to understand bro!
You don’t have to defend Ibiyeomie by trying to modify his thoughts.

Is Oyedepo Ibiyeomie’s biological father?
Why does he have to insult another man who hasn’t insulted his biological father?

Ibiyeomie attacked Freeze
Ibiyeomie attacked Freeze’s Father
Ibiyeomi attacked Freeze’s Mother
Ibiyeomi attacked Somalia as a country.

So so derogatory from a so called man of God. Oyedepo won’t be happy with what Ibiyeomi did. I’m sure he will call him to order

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biblebasis.com (bible Basis) / Advice: The Mysterious Message A Stranger Shared With Me. / The Most Dangerous Water In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.