Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy (22346 Views)

How Successive Governments Received Abacha's Loot / Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me / Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by PussyOdour(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Oh my God what was our sin that you punish us like this with this type of government? I heard you're a forgiven God, please look us with your merciful eyes and take away this plague from us.

But can you just imagine what this idiot is saying?

God punish Buhari punish all his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by RAGEofFIRE: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2020
undecided

This clown is just another clueless sycophant. What are the positives from this thoughtless act of the President? History will not be kind to Garba Shehu and anybody that supports this government.......

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Centcanada: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Am happy seeing things these way because no be only me day see it, even those that fought Good luck Jonathan in this very issue are seeing it but though they re evil, they love it because evil begot evil but one day, Biafra will come a light and we will leave these shithole called Nigeria all the whole mess they created with Yoruba media will shock them.
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by afrika(f): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
People now call people for financial help.
Are u calling me, is my own better.

My problem financially dey stare me for eyes.

Eep me ask?? Is the clueless govt aware of this hardship?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by sulaak(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Buhari decision to remove oil subsidies was because he had no choice, Nigeria is dead broke and IMF and the World bank loans are based on removing all subsidies, devaluing the Naira and slashing recurring expenditure.
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Dangrace01: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Buhari government is still subsidizing fuel indirectly. When you give fuel importers dollars at extraordinary cheap rate to buy fuel isn't that subsidy.

This government should be very careful
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by kuboy: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2020
apc Hippocrates government
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by daddytime(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2020
And what will history do to him and his lying alibabas who had been bleating pre-2015 general election that subsidy was a ruse and not in existence?

What would history do to them for the trillions looted in the guise of subsidy in the past 5 years?

Make una fear God for once.

Three years no be forever.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Donspicey: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2020
so na bubu be the pharoah wey get courage to dey do any how abi? i blame dos dat voted for dat wolf in sheep clothing bubu no worry soon evrywia go burst and u go hear word by force.... silly modafoka

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by shugabasbn: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Tell this Goro mouthed man to park well

While other countries are subsidizing the price of essential commodities because of hardship this Covid19 has caused this APShit are busy increasing the prices.

Do they have grey matter left on their brains ?
I doubt
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by olisaEze(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Just negodu this clown! You and your ilk protested the subsidy removal of 2012. An organization (Occupy Nigeria) was even formed out of the protest. Your dullard of a boss even came out to protest because of his ambitions.

Five years later ambition fulfilled without capacity to lead, without a single refinery built or even one repaired you’re selling this most insensitive act done at a time when Nigerians are most vulnerable as boldness? History will judge all of you that brought this wicked regime of suffering on Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by oyeb15: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2020
How many times will you remove d subsidy Lion government.
No courage to provide employment for millions of jobless Nigerians,no courage to provide security, no courage to defeat terrorism,no courage to fight corruption,can't even discharge the primary roles of government to her people.

Nigeria government is a disgrace to democracy.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by donprinyo(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Excuses for everything. Of course fuel subsidy is not good for Nigerian economy and removing it completely ain't good for citizens for now. Gradual withdrawal is de way to go and also encouraging private sector to build mini refinery is also the solution. In fact, executives should never have involved themselves in trying to control judiciary and legislature cos real investors don't trust de system.
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by onward4life(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2020
simple250:
The reason why I hate yorubas . .forking ass lickers .

Yes but we benefitted more in this regime

Our Lagos can feed nigeria
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Perfecttouchade: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2020
See talk o..ghettokid1 can u imagine this

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2020
it is okay! all the jobless fools who voted base on tribalism will still buy the fuel. even if they don't have anything to fuel, you will still buy foodstuffs.
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by History555: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Lies. Subsidy still exist. To completely eliminate it, govt should totally hands off pricing just like diesel. You cannot be fixing price and still saying subsidy remains

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2020
If you have Electricity increased 100%, and fuel increased aswell, alongside exchange rate for raw material at $440, dont you think you would be causing hyper inflation from larger companies alongside killing off a lot of Small scale productions?..

When you add that to the rate of unemployment, poverty level, insecurity, internally displaced... what then are you aiming to achieve?
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by ogubolokento(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Have you removed subsidy now? a govt that came through the back door must leave with that same door
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by RAGEofFIRE: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Centcanada:
Am happy seeing things these way because no be only me day see it, even those that fought Good luck Jonathan in this very issue are seeing it but though they re evil, they love it because evil begot evil but one day, Biafra will come a light and we will leave these shithole called Nigeria all the whole mess they created with Yoruba media will shock them.

If/When Biafra successfully secedes, the leaders will still remain Ikpeazu, Kalu, Ekweremadu etc, who are as corrupt and clueless as Buhari.....Nothing changes.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by chiedonedoor(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2020
Though necessary and overdue, honestly is a wrong timing, people are suffering.
Christ is coming soon. Repent
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by simple250: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2020
onward4life:

Yes but will benefitted more in this regime

Our Lagos can feed nigeria

Your lagos that is occupied with beggers ,go and feed them first . Beggers every where u go in lagos from small to old .you guys should continue to do high service .
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Openbusiness: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Iamnotfearyou: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2020
And you think courage is when you induce avoidable hardship on people just to fill your account because you have not told us what sector the fuel subsidy money will be bankrolling
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Enyimbamercedes: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2020
The keyword here is “right courage” so even if GEJ attempted to remove the subsidy, they consider that “wrong courage”.

Their drunkard-in-chief, Lauretta said that the removal during GEJs time was not right because the savings that would have been made would have been squandered; This is the definition of “wrong courage”.

Unfortunately, the undead will carry this narrative and strengthen the chains on their necks!!

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by simple250: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2020
dokyOloye:

forking Fulani slaves.
Look at Soyinka who threw his respect away to be abusing GEJ and his wife everyday, he is siddenly quiet.
Tunde Bakare,Falana etc

Hear the response from soyinka ' I'm getting old i don't have the strength any more ' .
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Giftexx: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2020
It's well
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Abusadiq01(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by onward4life(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2020
simple250:

Your lagos that is occupied with beggers ,go and feed them first . Beggers every where u go in lagos from small to old .you guys should continue to do high service .

Wa jeun nah !!!

Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by Awoo88: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2020
There is no connection between this guy brain and his writing.
Re: Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy by simple250: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2020
onward4life:

Wa jeun nah !!!

See your people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Presented Two University Of Ibadan Certificates - Forensic Expert / Lagos Admits Dumping 371 Residents In Osun, Labels Them Miscreants, Beggars / FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.