Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations (781 Views)

Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs / BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by HawkToBar(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Newly disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica has open GoFundMe page for donations as she loses her prize money in the games.
The GoFundMe page is currently at $9,000 and her goal is to reach $100,000 which is approximately ₦38,150,000.

Image credit: Twitter and GoFundMe.

Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by Aphroditee(f): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
$9,000 raised in one hour.
Nigerians sha
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by softeeg: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
for this hard time?
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by ajailer(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
All na stunt joor. Who will part with their money at this trying times for a flimsy excuse as bbn, except her future sugar daddies sha.
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by softeeg: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
ajailer:
All na stunt joor. Who will part with their money at this trying times for a flimsy excuse as bbn, except her future sugar daddies sha.
its true oo, They have alrady raised about $9,000 for her

the link https://www.gofundme.com/f/fundraiser-for-erica-nlewedim-ex-bbn5-housemate?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

They should be raising funds for the useful youths naa, to reduce this kidnapping and robbery
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by Topmaike007(m): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2020
I weep for Nigeria
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by Introvertmemer(m): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2020
"To all who need it" no be u go chop am finish ni
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by Aphroditee(f): 12:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Introvertmemer:
"To all who need it"
no be u go chop am finish ni
"To all who need it" means to all who are interested in donating.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by ajailer(m): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2020
softeeg:

its true oo, They have alrady raised about $9,000 for her

the link https://www.gofundme.com/f/fundraiser-for-erica-nlewedim-ex-bbn5-housemate?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

They should be raising funds for the useful youths naa, to reduce this kidnapping and robbery

I want to believe that it's still a format. I am not doubting that the money is real, just doesn't make sense but if you know you know.
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by kessdivine4all: 1:29am On Sep 07, 2020
ajailer:

I want to believe that it's still a format. I am not doubting that the money is real, just doesn't make sense but if you know you know.

It's no format, most fans on twitter said instead of donations through vote for others, they prefere to give it to Erica directly
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by ajailer(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2020
kessdivine4all:

It's no format, most fans on twitter said instead of donations through vote for others, they prefere to give it to Erica directly

it just beats my imagination.
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by Dominion202: 5:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Am not 2 surprise even our useless politicians will do more just to have her back on their bed.
Meanwhile let me help her with more speakers so than more donors can here this
Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by Passionate888: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2020
shocked

Re: BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations by PhGossip: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2020
People supporting bad behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind / Interesting Proposal Scenes / Auditions For Home Videos Where, When N How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.