Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

BBNaija: Some People And Their Comments About The Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Some People And Their Comments About The Show (235 Views)

Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' / 20 Common Comments & Phrases Used In Nigerian Movies / Bbnaija: “some Of You Girls Have Sex For Domino Pizza” – Lady Defends Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Some People And Their Comments About The Show by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Actually, I never watched the live of the BBNaija show but I enjoy going through the show-related threads on NL & go on YouTube to watch some scenes, if need be. The fact is that there are many (not all) who condem the show because they can't afford the tv-channel subscription. I visited a colleague last week and asked him to tune his gotv to BBN channel. He began to say all sorts of things about how evil & indecent the show is,,, asking me why I would like to watch that kind of show. My curiosity about the show almost killed me with heavy-heavy grammar that nightgrin. Two days after, we were at an event where the BBN show was being discussed. Then, I marvelled at the way this same colleague of mine, who condemned the show, was flowing along with them without mincing words. I was speechless on my seat. And I no like to dey fall person hand or make person feel inferior. On our way home, I asked him how he was able to know so much about the show & he said he always saw few scenes whenever he visited his neighbor. I just kept quiet. This is a person that watches all kinds of movies - Hollywood, Bollywood, Nollywood & Gollywood. We hear lots of dirty words and see more terrible scenes in the movies we watch at home. The picture below is a scene screenshotted from a movie we watched together ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Some People And Their Comments About The Show by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 07, 2020
I do not really mean to drag these few monikers through the mud. Let's just laff it off grin. I hope they face the reality and be truthful to themselves & the society at large.

Re: #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight by  : 9:56pm On Jul 24

Lazy youths.....
Oya, come and support your candidate in the fight as you contribute to their #85 Million Naira largesse...and still come online and be crying of hunger in the land!
Foolish Lazy youths everywhere!!

On another thread grin:

Re: BBNaija: Erica Apologizes For Talking Down On Her Fellow Housemates by : 12:43pm On Sep 06

This girl really messed up herself with all those gutter utterances coming outta mouth.
She is not different than some uncultured tins around.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Some People And Their Comments About The Show by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Enwhen(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06

I don't even watch this show ... But with my little knowledge, seems any body that is disqualified always blow after the show... The winner always run dry and die financially...

Good , the numbers has reduced, program to come to an end soon...cos , We need the attention of our youths to protest against our criminal leaders even if it's online , these wicked leaders are bent on sucking

Modified : The first paragraph says much about where you belong, too. Stop wallowing in delusion or pretence. You aren't different from a colleague I mentioned above.
At the second paragraph, you can lead by writing first on Buhari's page. You could be NL kiddwaya coz me,,, I no get #5m for hate speech cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Some People And Their Comments About The Show by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Lucy Evicted From Big Brother House by obicoolnino: 8:14pm On Sep 06

Irrelevant show, there are more pressing matters Nigerians need to voice out and tackle as they threaten our future... The oppression of our govt on we Nigerians is too much and it's high time we stay united as one and not staring at our television.

Modified: What exactly have we achieved on the days we didn't stare at our televisionsDays on which poor electricity has denied us access to tv shows Days BBNaija never came to existence Days Sowore & Cos protested and locked up Days we lived as keyboard warriors I hope you channel your energy rightly

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Some People And Their Comments About The Show by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification by paulolee(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06

that's nice, with the 1.8m not giving to her to maybe the organizers or bbn would donate the money to F.G which would be injected into d petroleum sector and it would help reduce the current fuel price from #151 to #150 per liter...
i finally get to see the main advantage of this bbn in the lives of Nigerians and the positive effect it have in our economy.
much thanks to the organizers and the sponsors

Modified:
Given or not, the fame she & others have acquired is likely to pave their ways or grease their wheels to success in life. Your sarcastic write-up on NL won't solve anything. You can take a step by trying to gather & talk sense into the skulls of both adults & pitiful young ones whose lives are being wasted away on the streets indulging only in smokes & drugs. By the way, it's not necessary we comment on every thread, we can decide not to open any threads relating to topics or events that we despise.

No offense,,, thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Some People And Their Comments About The Show by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Most Nairalanders believe watching the show makes people less than human. C’mon, the same way you people enjoy soccer is the way others enjoy BBNaija. For some reason they can understand someone getting entertained from watching grown men kick a ball about, but BBNaija makes their brain skip when processing.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi Said Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Kiddwaya Unfollows Her (video) / On Daily Basis Laycon Still Keeps Gaining More Fans,. / Awesome 3D Animated Films Created By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.