Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

OPINION: Kiddwaya Is The Cause Of Erica's Disqualification From The Bbnaija Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPINION: Kiddwaya Is The Cause Of Erica's Disqualification From The Bbnaija Show (779 Views)

Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Kiddwaya Is The Cause Of Erica's Disqualification From The Bbnaija Show by Gucciblog: 3:19am On Sep 07, 2020
OPINION: Kiddwaya Is The Cause of Erica's Disqualification From The BBNaija Show

Read MORE

Re: OPINION: Kiddwaya Is The Cause Of Erica's Disqualification From The Bbnaija Show by mamaafrik(m): 5:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Blame no man for you predicament.
People will push you,to be pushed an now be a "Gongoshu ididaore" is now your very own pallaver.
No be everyone you must sleep with some people are glory snatchers,some will use You as ladder ,ask Esau abd Jakoobu
And sometimes na your character your Village go use to Tacha yaself,oro bukuruku with giggle grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

”leave My Daughter’s Husband Alone Or I Go Spiritual” – Regina Daniels Mother Ca / "Album Will Swallow Album” – Davido Mocks Wizkid Made In Lagos! / Iyabo Ojo Cries As Daughter Priscilla Showers Her With Money On Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.