Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Direct Tokunbo Suzuki Every And Hijet Mini Bus Latest Model For Sale At 830k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo Suzuki Every And Hijet Mini Bus Latest Model For Sale At 830k (764 Views)

Tokunbo Suzuki Every And Daihatsu Hijet Mini Bus For Sale In Enugu / Clean Tokunbo Suzuki Mini Buses, Hijet & Pick Up For Sale (japanese) / Tokunbo Suzuki Every Mini Pick Up @ N750,000 Call 08023416552 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Tokunbo Suzuki Every And Hijet Mini Bus Latest Model For Sale At 830k by Donwapz(m): 3:20am On Sep 07, 2020
I have some units of direct tokunbo latest model Suzuki Every and Daihatsu Hijet for sale in Nigeria at giveaway prices. They are all super clean and they come with new tires, nice and sweet interior, clean exterior, and sound engines.

Contact me today for inspection and pick up.

We have offices in Lagos and Anambra.

I have some units of direct tokunbo latest model Suzuki Every and Daihatsu Hijet for sale in Nigeria at giveaway prices. They are all super clean and they come with new tires, nice and sweet interior, clean exterior, and sound engines.

Contact me today on 08107992356 for inspection and pick up.

We have offices in Lagos and Anambra.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Registered Toyota Camry 2010 Sport Edition With No Issue / Sparkling TOKS BMW 335i 2007 Model @ Cool Price / SOLD!!!Lexus Gs350 2007 Model Toks Super Clean And Fresh(accident Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.