Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Free Masterclass Training On How Accessories Designers Make Money. 4th Edition - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Masterclass Training On How Accessories Designers Make Money. 4th Edition (179 Views)

Free Masterclass Training On How Accessories Designers Make Money. 4th Edition / Free Masterclass Training On How Accessories Designer Make Money 4th Edition / Fashion Designers, Make-up Artists, Tailors And Many More Should Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Masterclass Training On How Accessories Designers Make Money. 4th Edition by Arakengeworld(f): 4:34am On Sep 07, 2020
If you read this I bet you this will be the greatest investment you made for your love for Fashion this year to start earning in dollars, cedis, naira etc...[/b]

I have love and passion for fashion. Fashion has been part of me as I grew up and so I have been the needles and thread lady. Just the way people
could notice a young child that would be an engineer while he grows up people noticed
that I also have love for fashion. If I am not crafting something,I am making hair,or just
doing something sha that would make you see that this lady likes fashion...

My story continues but to cut it short... Creating a brand around my love for fashion is one of the best decisions I made after service year in 2016/2017...

Arakenge Fashion Creations is the product of my descision. This brand started on my sleeping bed but now worths 2million.

In my Masterclass you would learn how to make [b]fascinators
and embellish asooke. I will be teaching you on making satellite fascinator and flat straw fascinator too all free. My joy would be that you earn with your passion for fashion.

250 trainees already benefited in this Masterclass and you too can be part of the 4thedition.

Whatsapp number to join NOW!

Limited slots available....

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online As An Housewife / Buy Genuine Skincare Products / Celosia Model Look, 10 Models In A House For 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.