Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Why Do Diasporic Nigerians Like To Feed On Cooked Up Stories? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Diasporic Nigerians Like To Feed On Cooked Up Stories? (488 Views)

"Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" / N400m Fraud: Metuh ‘cooked Up’ Allegations To Frustrate Trial —EFCC. / Stop Treating Nigerians Like Animals, Catholic Church Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Diasporic Nigerians Like To Feed On Cooked Up Stories? by againstGEJ(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
"i dont understand why people want to put nigeria into chaos. what is all this rubbish. i have no doubt that nigerians especially htose living abroad have no clue what is going on in nigeria. just information cooked up they feed on. honestly voting ribadu or goodluck wont change anything. we are the ones to change."

I copied this comment from SaharaReporters - which seems to be so true.

They want bloodshed, crisis, war, revolution, and they want everything evil on the country based on lies and concocted stories the read on the internet, especially Ribadu sponsored SaharaReporters.

The latest in the news is the fact that Goodluck wants to silence his gullible opponents by bribing them with national honours, and so the diasporians shout - death to Jonathan.

Whats bugging them? LOL

Watch as they spew their desperation and frustration with curses, abuses and insults.
Re: Why Do Diasporic Nigerians Like To Feed On Cooked Up Stories? by ahidjo: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
againstGEJ:

"i dont understand why people want to put nigeria into chaos. what is all this rubbish. i have no doubt that nigerians especially htose living abroad have no clue what is going on in nigeria. just information cooked up they feed on. honestly voting ribadu or goodluck wont change anything. we are the ones to change."

I copied this comment from SaharaReporters - which seems to be so true.

They want bloodshed, crisis, war, revolution, and they want everything evil on the country based on lies and concocted stories the read on the internet, especially Ribadu sponsored SaharaReporters.

The latest in the news is the fact that Goodluck wants to silence his gullible opponents by bribing them with national honours, and so the diasporians shout - death to Jonathan.

Whats bugging them? LOL

Watch as they spew their desperation and frustration with curses, abuses and insults.

For your information Nigerians in diaspora know what is going on in Nigeria more than an average Nigerian in Nigeria: He/she can read all Nigerian papers online about 20 times a day (they have multiple access to the internet-at work, at home), watch NTA daily with NEPA not striking. Again, Jonathan must lose the comming election for Nigeria to progress.
Re: Why Do Diasporic Nigerians Like To Feed On Cooked Up Stories? by blacksta(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
deluded beaf at it again

did u tell GEJ about the useless website u opened.

insanity at best - lengths people will go to. grin

abeg no kill me with jokes.
Re: Why Do Diasporic Nigerians Like To Feed On Cooked Up Stories? by Beaf: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2011
^
I think you are quite sick bringing my name into every topic that doesn't self-service your sick fancy.

For your info, I have always taken a stern position against those who split Nigerians into "diaspric" and home based (we are all equally Nigeria).
Re: Why Do Diasporic Nigerians Like To Feed On Cooked Up Stories? by apoti(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
ahidjo:

For your information Nigerians in diaspora know what is going on in Nigeria more than an average Nigerian in Nigeria: He/she can read all Nigerian papers online about 20 times a day (they have multiple access to the internet-at work, at home), watch NTA daily with NEPA not striking. Again, Jonathan must lose the comming election for Nigeria to progress.

Pls tell them o. sometimes I tell my friends in nigeria about things that are going on and they are surprised cos they've not heard about it.
Most people in Nigeria get full gist about happenings about 2 days after the event.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Passed Foi Bill, Fours Years After / Re: Fg Bars Service Chiefs, Ministers, Others From Use Of Tinted Glasses / A Message To Nigerians Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.