Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Insurance Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Insurance Wahala (148 Views)

Bet9ja Wahala / DOUBLE WAHALA: On Top Fuel Palava, A Bank Shuts Out ATM Customers In Lagos-pic / NBC Launches Youth Empowered Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insurance Wahala by jacoik(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Oga mode can you help me with front page so as to have quicker solution? Please my people, what is different between comprehensive insurance and third party insurance. I mean the insurance you pay 5000 on your car while doing your vehicle documentation. I was going listening to a radio program this morning and I overheard a lawyer making reference to it but only what I can here him say is that 5000 insurance, the company will be responsible for anything that happens to your vehicle. But my question is, why do we always take the responsibility of fixing our cars instead of the company. What is different between corporate insurance and comprehensive insurance and please any lawyer in the house should do justice to this.
Re: Insurance Wahala by saheedbadmus(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Because most of the insurance them dey do for us na fake
Re: Insurance Wahala by nams77: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2020
jacoik:
Oga mode can you help me with front page so as to have quicker solution? Please my people, what is different between comprehensive insurance and third party insurance. I mean the insurance you pay 5000 on your car while doing your vehicle documentation. I was going listening to a radio program this morning and I overheard a lawyer making reference to it but only what I can here him say is that 5000 insurance, the company will be responsible for anything that happens to your vehicle. But my question is, why do we always take the responsibility of fixing our cars instead of the company. What is different between corporate insurance and comprehensive insurance and please any lawyer in the house should do justice to this.
I will come back to attend to this
Re: Insurance Wahala by Usminous: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2020
comprehensive insurance means when you hit a car accidentally the insurance company will repair your car and that other car you accidentally hit.... comprehensive insurance is more expensive you paying like 10% of the cost price of your car to insurance company on yearly basis....

third party insurance is when you accidentally hit another car....the insurance company will repair the car you hit leaving your own car alone for you to repair....that is why is called third party ...

but you know this is Nigeria most third party insurance we do is just mere scam because the insurance won't even come to your aid when you call them... but they often respect comprehensive insurance more...

(1) (Reply)

Best Tattoo Artist In Bangalore | Trippink Tattoos / Fiction Writer Needed / Looking To Start A Side Hustle/ Full Time Business???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.