Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Insurance Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Insurance Wahala (145 Views)

Tecno WX3P Memory Card Wahala / Roll It, Action: Oma Nnadi Vs Chinenye Nnebe (husband Wahala) / 'wahala' Trivia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Wahala by jacoik(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Oga mode can you help me with front page so as to have quicker solution? Please my people, what is different between comprehensive insurance and third party insurance. I mean the insurance you pay 5000 on your car while doing your vehicle documentation. I was going listening to a radio program this morning and I overheard a lawyer making reference to it but only what I can here him say is that 5000 insurance, the company will be responsible for anything that happens to your vehicle. But my question is, why do we always take the responsibility of fixing our cars instead of the company. What is different between corporate insurance and comprehensive insurance and please any lawyer in the house should do justice to this.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Uzodimma Commissions New Facility Of Imo State Water And Sewage Cooperation / Which Developed Country Work Permit Can We Get From Nigeria / Pastor Shoots His Wife Dead In The Us(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.