Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) (38650 Views)

Man Breaks Into Cemetery In Lagos, Steals Iron Rods From Grave / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Nilknarf: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
sad
Na wa ooo
Righteousness89 will surely have something to say tho
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Uyi168:
Ride on pastor..
Choke me with the word.. grin
You are Blessed Sister...

We need to be Choked with the Word..

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Openbusiness: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Terrible
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Satan day learn work for some people side.
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Nilknarf: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheChameleon:

Nwachimereze na Umuhu Okija.

I don't want to hear Igbo kwenu here ooo.

I am on Nairaland to end tribalism.

Many Nairalanders have DMed and praised me for my efforts...
Igbo kwenu

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Realdollars: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
I could have said let the police do their job but this is Nigeria! Shit happens!

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
WTF. They are playing ringtone for him as he is confessing undecided

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by ipobarethieves: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
sad FEAR Igbos TERRORIST sad sad. Wild PIGS

.The useless Fl@thead murderer should sleep on top/beside d dead man for 14 days sad sad.

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by AmazingELixir: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2020

Where's that Righteousness guy to give us what the bible said about end times when brothers will be at war with themselves..

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by ABlAstate: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Enugu state people again? This must be Enugu state people living in Anambra. Why is Enugu state cursed and backward shithole? Why is Enugu state ravaged with poverty, erosion, red mud, bad roads, and filth? Tufia

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nilknarf:

Igbo kwenu

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Una no dey read Allah, they said accused not that he is the one who did it.
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by seborrhic: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Did the suspects say the cousin was the one that recruited them?
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by EdiskyHarry: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
I am not afraid of my enemies, but I'm only afraid of my friends, my brothers, my sisters, my relatives, I'm so afraid of the people around me.

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Samfloxin(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Chai.. Fact is that Anambra is rapidly turning into a failed state day by day.. Anambra is now the headquarters of bad news in the east and doing so badly at that.. What is happening in Anambra is a case of avoidable death.. Who cursed Anambra, why the reckless killings.. Anambra that used to be quite is now an epitome of anything evil, from girlfriend killing boyfriend to Osu lovers taking snipper to all manner of evil.. Anambra needs cleaning
Pray for Anambra to be liberated from the curse of evil doers, erosion ravaged shithole towns, and other manner of evils embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Anambra has some curse that needs to be liberated.. Anambra is cursed, worthless with erosion ravaged shithole towns, sometimes I wonder if truly they're igbos as they claim

Pray for Anambra embarassed
Go to Ogun state and count scores. Leave Anambra alone.

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by naijapips04: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
When you place material wealth over everything else, this is what you get.

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by GamalNasser: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
When The Bible Says The Enemies of a Man are those of His Household. Do you think it was a joke?

Household Enemies aka Unfriendly Friends are the Informants to the outside Enemies..

If you Can tame the Enemies of your Household, you will go Places ...

The bible never lies

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Deborah98(f): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Evil that men do
lives with them and follows them to their graves to consume them sad
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
After some fellows will be shouting biafra so all of us will come back to east and they finish us up!!

We igbos are more than wicked and greedy. Hate seeing each other progress. More reason we can never stay together in one region. Biafra my ass.

All those 90s kid soliciting for what will end their lives. I laugh at them. Sam sh!t I see everyday in my own family and kinsmen. Wicked family members everywhere.. they pay the lil money they have to native docs just to follow u up spritually and make sure they bring u bk to village to finish u up.

You have a successful grown up kid but u don't want ur bro or sis son to progress as well.

More reason I hustle like my life depends on it so I can make good money,buy land and build house in a diff state.... So when u come their and knock at d gate,I will know who invited u.

Some of this biafra kids will come to clap back but I wouldn't reply as usual...

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by vioment: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Chai.. Fact is that Anambra is rapidly turning into a failed state day by day.. Anambra is now the headquarters of bad news in the east and doing so badly at that.. What is happening in Anambra is a case of avoidable death.. Who cursed Anambra, why the reckless killings.. Anambra that used to be quite is now an epitome of anything evil, from girlfriend killing boyfriend to Osu lovers taking snipper to all manner of evil.. Anambra needs cleaning
Pray for Anambra to be liberated from the curse of evil doers, erosion ravaged shithole towns, and other manner of evils embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Anambra has some curse that needs to be liberated.. Anambra is cursed, worthless with erosion ravaged shithole towns, sometimes I wonder if truly they're igbos as they claim

Stupid post. Anambrans are mostly of igbos tribe.

They don't have a solid leader or LGC . Which is the same thing that other states face.

May God bring back success and joy to the great state of Anambra.

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by CodeTemplar: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
EMBER months are now for rituals gone are robbery and blood sucker's induced accidents days.

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by mvem(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
xscoffy:
After some fellows will be shouting biafra so all of us will come back to east and they finish us up!!

We igbos are more than wicked and greedy. Hate seeing each other progress. More reason we can never stay together in one region. Biafra my ass.

All those 90s kid soliciting for what will end their lives. I laugh at them. Sam sh!t I see everyday in my own family and kinsmen.

You have a successful grown up kid but u don't want ur bro or sis son to progress as well.

Some of this biafra kids will come to clap back but I wouldn't reply as usual...
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Asiseeit: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
When The Bible Says The Enemies of a Man are those of His Household. Do you think it was a joke?

Household Enemies aka Unfriendly Friends are the Informants to the outside Enemies..

If you Can tame the Enemies of your Household, you will go Places ...

So true. Many people claim their "father family" are bad/evil.

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by gurujoe(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
ABlAstate:
Enugu state people again? This must be Enugu state people living in Anambra. Why is Enugu state cursed and backward shithole? Why is Enugu state ravaged with poverty, erosion, red mud, bad roads, and filth? Tufia
With this your stupidity you will definitely die poor if you don't change for good
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Nathphil(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mistakemaker:

So prayers would solve the problem abi. Go and pray make food come your table, nah.

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by BigBashiru: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
dangermouse:
Sad. May God save us all from frienemies!

There is no friend in this world. Jesus of Nazareth is the only friend. In fact the word friend means "most potent enemy"
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by reubenobi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
These are the ones the police can unravel, what about so many that have been killed. We live in a perilous times, may God help us all.
Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheDestroyer: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Igbos killing Igbos because of stupid greed. Just another day in biafuro land. Greedy pigs

Re: Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Bellowcy: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
The enemy is within. Oh God guide and shield is from wicked relations in Jesus mighty name Amen

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police