Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Business Is Ideal For Everybody But Not Evrybody Is Ideal To Do Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Is Ideal For Everybody But Not Evrybody Is Ideal To Do Business. (495 Views)

Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Danfo Business-is It Worth Investing On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Is Ideal For Everybody But Not Evrybody Is Ideal To Do Business. by bazodelic(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2011
When you first meet someone and ask what he/she do for a living the respond is always that i'm an entrepreneur,i own my business but most of this people are not ready to take what it takes to be a business person,they thing be a business person you have all the money on earth to yourself and when the money is not forth coming they end-up saying that business is not good.
When you introduce your kind of business to someone you just meet,the respond is always that oh i have done it before is not a good business i lost allot of money doing it.
Who is an ideal Business person?
An ideal Business person is someone who accept he/her responsibility for the success or failure in business.
An ideal Business person is someone who believe that persistence couple with self believe and determination can never be defeated.

(1) (Reply)

Transport And Haulage Business / Brand New High Config Laptops At The Lowest Prices In Nigeria: As Low As N74000 / Learn How To Know Fake On Line Forex Trading And Online Businesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.