Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

''#prayforozo'' OAP N6 Predicts Kiddwaya And Nengi Might Start Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''#prayforozo'' OAP N6 Predicts Kiddwaya And Nengi Might Start Dating (501 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life / OAP N6 Calls DJ Lambo A 'Cross-Dressing Smello' After She Slammed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''#prayforozo'' OAP N6 Predicts Kiddwaya And Nengi Might Start Dating by realmedia(f): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2020
''#PrayforOzo'' OAP N6 predicts Kiddwaya and Nengi might start dating following Erica's disqualification

Cool FM OAP, N6, has asked Nigerians to 'Pray For Ozo' as he predicts that Nengi and Kiddwaya might soon start dating in the BBNaija lockdown house following Erica's disqualification.

Kiddwaya was with Erica in the house while Ozo has over time shown he is interested in dating Nengi but she has not accepted his proposal. N6 believes that following Erica's disqualification on Sunday September 6, Kiddwaya and Nengi might start seeing each other.

See his post https://kupelove..com/2020/09/prayforozo-oap-n6-predicts-kiddwaya-and.html

Re: ''#prayforozo'' OAP N6 Predicts Kiddwaya And Nengi Might Start Dating by Charmingrascal(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2020
Is he okay Pray for which Ozo.

Have you prayed for yourself and Nigeria that you want start praying for Ozo.

Ozo ko emere ni

(1) (Reply)

Girl Cries Uncontrollably As She Blast Laycon Bbnaija Over Erica’s Eviction(vide / Lady Killed By A 16-year-old Boy While Learning To Drive / I Can Bet My Life Your Parents Dance To My Tunes, Davido Slams A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.