Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Governor "Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki" & "Philip Shaibu" Political Conspiracy* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor "Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki" & "Philip Shaibu" Political Conspiracy* (316 Views)

Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Only One Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki Graduated From UNIBADAN In 1979.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor "Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki" & "Philip Shaibu" Political Conspiracy* by Dorchlady(f): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2020
*GOVERNOR "GODWIN NOGHEGHASE OBASEKI" & "PHILIP SHAIBU" POLITICAL CONSPIRACY*

Suddenly, the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Edo state are believing, anticipating and hoping they'll obtain Edo State seat of power just this once after being relegated and retired from the state politically by Comr. Adams Aliyu Oshiomole for over 11years today. It's becoming obvious and visible to all, how PDP are bent on retaining the seat of control without thinking voters security.

Since the emergence of the comrade governor to the seat of power, under the hospice of the All Progressives Congress, the APC; dwellers, residents, settlers, old and young, men and women, indigenes and electorates of the State, have so far experienced the true dividend of democracy and leadership with the provision of basic social amenities, establishment of several basic healthcare, huge investment in education, quality roads and other countless infrastructural developments all to his name and even evicting some big wigs of the state politically. These achievements as hinged on the comrade governor are factual, evident, physical and nothing near propaganda even after years of leaving office as a governor. But reverse was the case for a man Edolites fought so hard with their PVCs' to install as a governor on assurances, believe with high hopes he'd follow the developmental strides of his predecessor.

Firstly, he campaigned using the slogan 200k jobs for all Edolites. I didn't have to look twice before exercising my franchise in his favour with hopes of his promised 200k jobs would come to fruition.

My vision of a new Edo with an almost zero crime rate to cope with began to breeze in imaginatively as a challenge to soon be considered a thing of the past.

My entire households, youths market women, traders and entrepreneurs, technocrats as well as other developmentally oriented entities for the state were caught in his snares.

Instead what greeted Edo populace at the wake of his government was an Edo state to be recommended only as a crime city that one may have to question where these promised jobs are seated or situated in the State?.

Again, he assured in his strongest term possible, the revamping of the Gelegele seaport, a development plan well embraced and given needed support by various subsecive arms of governments at the federal level. To this effect, approvals for the financing of the seaport was issued, as confirmed by his senior special adviser on communication and information, in a press statement; but sadly, this monies ended up in personal pockets and nothing has since happened as regards the Gelegele seaport. Yet again came another question seeking valid responses.

However, it's about that time and almost four years ago today, when Governor Obaseki is fast becoming a respecter of our PVCs' more than he does to his ATM cards. He's spotted scouting and scavenging all areas he has abandoned for years. Osadebe Avenue is no longer big enough to accommodate the Mr Godwin Obaseki nor his deputy, Philip Shaibu. Surprising was how he still knew the routes to those villages he went to seek sympathy votes from.

If I were the oliver in this twist of fate, I'd simply surrender to karma willingly than being mocked publicly at the polls because Edo electorates wouldn't hesitate to give him a knock out of government house.

You simply can't force a camel to drink from a stream, but you surely can drag it to the stream; hence, this is same with the case of Edo gubernatorial race. We patiently mastered his deceits and has long shielded ourselves against it. The untold hardship and under reportage of the escalating unemployment rates in the state only gives indications to facts that the cause of high crime rate, cultism, abuse of drugs, rape cases and other social vices crippling the state and denying Edo people the friendly platform and environment to strive in small and medium scale businesses is lack of proper government policies on businesses, unfriendly atmospheres for the survival of SME's etceteras.

We've waited for a season as thus, to decide what we want, how we want it, when we want it and with whomever we decide to have it with, but certainly not with whom we've given the opportunity to prove his mettle but failed himself gracefully.

This time, I, as well as Edo people have decided to contract Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and Mallam Gani Audu on their very promising simple agenda proposal for reforming and bringing alive dead hopes of Edo working again.

*#POI-RUNS-IN-MY-DNA*
*#EDO-4-POI/MGA*
*#EDO-REMAINS-APCFIED*
*#I-GO-WITH-THE-SIMPLE-AGENDA*

*Courtesy:*
IKHARIA, Emmanuel Jerome

For:
*PRO TEAM IKPOBA-OKHA LGA APC*
Re: Governor "Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki" & "Philip Shaibu" Political Conspiracy* by Paramount01(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Did u use to go out?stop biasesnes,obaseki won the heart to the masses why poi won the heart of the rich man
The battle is now between the rich and the poor
Who will now win?

1 Like

Re: Governor "Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki" & "Philip Shaibu" Political Conspiracy* by Elose11(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell! A trashed effort. Edo can never go back to Egypt! Oshomhole, Ize-Iyamu and Kabaka are going to be buried politically by Edo people on September 19th.
Edo no be lagos ooh.

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered Banana Island – BBNAIJA2020 Kiddwaya’s Dad Reveals / Tanko Cannot Dare Edo Like Imo / Imo Governor, Uzodinma, Rejects Edo Election Result, Says APC Will Win In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.